2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

lol these page few pages had me thinking i was in general
roll.gif

you lucky mods dont come and moderate yall as much as JB or Nike threads haha
Your avi is very fitting, lol

Size 9 in Uprise? On sale?

shoe_DEPOT on ebay has been listing uprises lately (as well as black spruce lows & blue heros)...theyve been selling in the 50-60 dollar range. if you live in CA, you gotta pay tax too which sometimes ruins the deal. ignore his "buy it now" listings, wait for his weekly auctions.

Edited*

Last edited:
shoe_DEPOT on ebay has been listing uprises lately (as well as black spruce lows & blue heros)...theyve been selling in the 50-60 dollar range. if you live in CA, you gotta pay tax too which sometimes ruins the deal. ignore his "buy it now" listings, wait for his weekly auctions.

Edited*
Listen to this man. I did the same and won the Bazooka Joe's for 55 shipped.

Gulliana alexis went to school with my cousin I heard she was everywhere before the contract

Is the quality on the tauntauns a mirror of the skunks? I've never seen either in person

I own both and I have no complaints on the quality of either. I think the skunks might edge out the tauntauns just slightly, but they are both really good quality.

I own both and I have no complaints on the quality of either. I think the skunks might edge out the tauntauns just slightly, but they are both really good quality.

I agree, skunks have a softer feel to them. Tuan Tuan is a bit rough when compared

Last edited:

I don't mind that we get off topic a little....much better than the "I don't have shipping confirmation" posts that's been ruling the thread. 

Back on topic

Was just posted by Plus Skateshop....does this mean there isn't a Nike branded version gonna be available? Not a big deal....just wondering
I don't see these up on Plus yet. Link please?

I don't mind that we get off topic a little....much better than the "I don't have shipping confirmation" posts that's been ruling the thread. 

Back on topic

Was just posted by Plus Skateshop....does this mean there isn't a Nike branded version gonna be available? Not a big deal....just wondering
I don't see these up on Plus yet. Link please?
The photo was just posted. Not a link to purchase

Back
Top Bottom