2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Well those pics confirm i need to get ready for Euro buy, On To The Next One! 
roll.gif

Got a question, will be buying Tiffs through paypal......IF
this seller does not ship me the shoes, how long does it take for Paypal to refund me my funds?

this seller does not ship me the shoes, how long does it take for Paypal to refund me my funds?

Apologies in advance if I have the wrong thread.

could take up 3 weeks i believe. the process up opening up the claim, waiting for the other guy to respond if he does etc. 

when someone tried to scam me of slams it was like 2 weeks

That picture reminds me of the concord SB release at Blades NYC. People were fighting and losing all humanity for a pair of dunks. I was on the #TeamEarly tip so I was just trying to cop a second pair but people turn into animals over some dumb ish.

SW was a low key skate shop I knew about a couple years ago now these beasts lining up like they been supporting them since day 1 smh they probably won't ever go back. That grinds my gears.

I called my CC company and got my money back/the money I sent on hold/cancelled the very next day.Still had to fill out a report tho

SW is a joke why troll and do all the tweeting when you know you only getting a few pairs. I wouldn't have had a chance online anyway but...

lol @ people who thought they'd have enough to supply the IRL folks and the online crowd.  SMH

Back
Top Bottom