2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

breaking bad's ending 
sick.gif
what?!?!?! i thought the ending was good... Dexters was weak AF though

OMG, had these in my cart so many times and tried to pay for em so many times. In the end, nothing.  Nothing but the spinning wheel the whole time. Not too salty about it, just that it's so close but yet so far. Oh well, life goes on. 

you know I don't get that mad when you don't even get the item in your cart, but I get pissed when you actually got it in your cart go through everything to checkout and are in the submit stage and it doesn;t go through, that is frustrating as hell
Had that happen on NDC and premier for me. And on 3 tabs for this site, AND my wife got through paypal and then got cart jacked too.

The diamond gods hate me lol

cart jarked too.... wasn't able to check out on my phone & comp....still can't even score one since last sat...

Congrats to people checked out...

Got cart jacked so many times! Made it all the way to confirm payment step on PayPal but no luck! This has been the worst release for me

How does Prison Break end?

With PR GIRL getting cart jacked multiple times after playing with dildos in front of a skateshop on saturday morning?

Sounds pretty entertaining to me..

Last edited:
Wow. Bush was a horrible website... I tried to refresh the product page for a good hour and a half...

couldn't even get it to load to see sizes...

Still flabbergasted on how people were able to get through... 

Back
Top Bottom