2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Way too much red on those yoths but the suede is 
pimp.gif

This email is to inform you that unfortunately, those shoes did over sell.

We did not have enough in inventory to fill your order request.

Upon this realization, the charge was immediately voided and that money should eventually be available again sooner than later.

We apologize for any inconveniences, if you have any questions, let us know.
Boooo.

ebee Wah chill. U were new once too....

This thread is supposed to be about helping each other out anyways.

We can't always shun people because they are showing interest in the scene. That sneaker elitism is what drove great posters away from the forums etc in the past.

I'll admit the whole asking for a Preorder thing caught me off guard but I think a lot of people are just seeing the buzz or hype build over the last couple days and are probably worried about missing out on the YOTH joints.

The same thing could have been said about other good looking SBs in the past. Hell I stepped away from my thread for a min last week and came back to over 400+ post about the freaking premiers (which as some of you have already noted are sitting at some spots).

ebee Wah chill. U were new once too....

This thread is supposed to be about helping each other out anyways.

We can't always shun people because they are showing interest in the scene. That sneaker elitism is what drove great posters away from the forums etc in the past.

I'll admit the whole asking for a Preorder thing caught me off guard but I think a lot of people are just seeing the buzz or hype build over the last couple days and are probably worried about missing out on the YOTH joints.

Real.. gotta check myself sometimes... repped

Last edited:
It's only two pair that I could think of. I wouldn't say "now"

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand the fascination yall have with rope laces. Yes everyone likes their own kinda thing but the way some react when they see them in a shoe is as if it just made the shoe 5x better or something

I don't understand the fascination yall have with rope laces. Yes everyone likes their own kinda thing but the way some react when they see them in a shoe is as if it just made the shoe 5x better or something

It's called preference. You telling me a simple lace swap won't make shoes "look" better?

UGH, I'm trying not to buy many shoes this year, and I'm slowly starting to like those YOTH. Man, may have to step back from the forum foreal.

UGH, I'm trying not to buy many shoes this year, and I'm slowly starting to like those YOTH. Man, may have to step back from the forum foreal.

I would still like a pair of 1's but hope is fading

Never thought I'd see the day that 1's fetch the money they do

I used to cut the damn grass in my 01 Royal's :lol:

Lol It's hard for people over the internet to understand that a person is entitled to their own opinion..so what if someone prefers rope laces, lace locks, or a P on a shoe and you don't? That's what they like, no reason to question why just bc you feel a different way

Last edited:
I would still like a pair of 1's but hope is fading

Never thought I'd see the day that 1's fetch the money they do

I used to cut the damn grass in my 01 Royal's
laugh.gif
Are those Knicks acting as a nice consolation prize?

Somehow I managed to trade for a pair locally. Traded my WTK 8 for them plus he threw in $100 esentially making them $40. I knew getting those ugly *** Kobe's would come in handy 
laugh.gif

Are those Knicks acting as a nice consolation prize?

Somehow I managed to trade for a pair locally. Traded my WTK 8 for them plus he threw in $100 esentially making them $40. I knew getting those ugly *** Kobe's would come in handy :lol:

:lol: I ended up turning around and selling them for $220; wasn't my cup of tea when they arrived.

I got burnt on a pair of fake Royal's; one shoe was legit one was fake but I got my money back now I'm hesitant to buy again.

If Nike made enough 1's instead of all the garbage 1's we'd be cool :lol:

:lol: I ended up turning around and selling them for $220; wasn't my cup of tea when they arrived.

I got burnt on a pair of fake Royal's; one shoe was legit one was fake but I got my money back now I'm hesitant to buy again.

If Nike made enough 1's instead of all the garbage 1's we'd be cool :lol:
How do you get 1 legit shoe?! Lol

Last edited:
Your guess is as good as mine; Nike confirmed it though and I threatened the seller and he caved with the quickness.

Good for you man, glad to see there are some people who use their head and are not crazy enough to spend stupid amounts of money on something so easily obtainable. It's crazy to me how much hype goes into the "extras" everything from cheap wooden lace locks to cozies that cost about a dollar.

That's like folks dropping an extra $50 on the MIA beer koozie, beach towel, and bottle opener back in July.

Back
Top Bottom