2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If I got thru I was planning on cleaning out the stock and sending out pairs to the people in this thread.  One day I'll get lucky on one of these.  Gotta start hitting the outlets in NY and CT more often and hope for gems.  Getting through on one of these during the work day is unlikely, especially since I leave my phone on silent.

Seller marked down a pair in my size on eBay.  I would negotiate a deal with him, but I just copped 2002 Pearl Foam Pros so I'll be good unless I move a few more shoes.
THIS.

Repped.

If I got thru I was planning on cleaning out the stock and sending out pairs to the people in this thread.  One day I'll get lucky on one of these.  Gotta start hitting the outlets in NY and CT more often and hope for gems.  Getting through on one of these during the work day is unlikely, especially since I leave my phone on silent.

Seller marked down a pair in my size on eBay.  I would negotiate a deal with him, but I just copped 2002 Pearl Foam Pros so I'll be good unless I move a few more shoes.
repped fam....

Wish it could've amounted to more than just lip service, lol.  Would be nice to come up lovely on one of these steals.  This thread and the regulars in it reminds me of why I'm still in this hobby.

My initial plan was to get as many 11.5/12's as possible.
laugh.gif

I wonder if the Supreme Lows are still lurking anywhere...

Last edited:
Hey John, sorry if this was already asked, but I was wondering... Do stores with regular, non-SB accounts have the same system in place with Nike as the set-up you explained in your awesome post from a couple weeks ago? I was explaining the SB set-up to my girlfriend this morning, and I found myself wondering if regular Nike accounts had to put up with the "Take This Work!" nonsense the SB stores deal with, so I decided to ask. Hence, this post. Thanks in advance!
Sorry to hi-jack but yup. Also there is a classification system with tiers like urban, retro, performance and you have to pick from the models with in your Nike account.

Wish it could've amounted to more than just lip service, lol.  Would be nice to come up lovely on one of these steals.  This thread and the regulars in it reminds me of why I'm still in this hobby.

My initial plan was to get as many 11.5/12's as possible. :lol:

I've been trying to nikefind the supremes and blue levis for the past few weeks and nothing has come up.

I don't think they can locate clearance store stock though, just factory.

Last edited:
Man, got the text for the Levi SB's but couldn't get through. Really wanted a pair. Was doing a stock locate on Fri with Nike since they released at the outlets last time. They have eluded me once again.

I've been trying to nikefind the supremes and blue levis for the past few weeks and nothing has come up.

I would love to find a pair of supremes... not for the 'supreme' label, but for the elephant print on a dunk :smokin

Yep, Nike rep said they've been removed from their system. Plus I'm certain that they wouldn't be able to update inventory quick enough for anyone to benefit from using the service to track down in demand items.

I would love to find a pair of supremes... not for the 'supreme' label, but for the elephant print on a dunk :smokin
Exactly. If anything, it'd be nice if the Supreme name weren't attached. Make 'em easier to land. Insta-hype anytime Supreme or Undefeated collab with Nike.

For my fellow houstoners, I couldn't get a hold of the Get Money Boy$ for release info but I did get info from southside skateshop. They're taxing $150 though :smh: mine as well cop from the get money boy$ lol

Nike SB "Concord" Dunk Low BLACK/WHITE-ICE BLUE-DRK CNCRD $150
Releasing this Saturday 11am at both @SouthsideHTX locations the eagerly anticipated Nike SB "Concord" Dunk Low. This Jordan inspired Dunk Low will undoubtedly be sold out within minutes of open.

For anyone planning on camping out at the Sugar Land location, please be courteous of our neighbors and form the line away from the entrance to the adjacent businesses. At this time First Colony has not prohibited these types of shoe releases, and we want to keep it that way. If you have ever attended any of our previous quick strike releases, you are well aware that we work hard to keep them fair and orderly. We plan on keeping that up and hope you will join us in showing everyone around you respect by maintaining your place in line, throughout the camp out as no list of names will be excepted and no holding places in line either...please be patient, we hope to have the units to take care of you.

Also know a guy on eBay that is doing them for $160 shipped, cheapest I've found online so far.

Back
Top Bottom