2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I just like socks and the colors lol, I've never even smoked in my life
happy.gif

SAME HERE. But I Have About 15 Pairs Of Plantlife Socks. I Think They're Comfy As ****, & I Just Like The Design. I Still Have Yet To Venture Into Stance Socks...

Guys I need help, I wear 11s on almost all Air Jordans. Just wanted to know all your opinions SB-wise of all their fit before I start my collection. Like DunkHi & Lo are TTS while for Janoskis I need half size down and for Blazer/P.Rod a half size up.

Hope you all could help me. Thanks a lot..

Guys I need help, I wear 11s on almost all Air Jordans. Just wanted to know all your opinions SB-wise of all their fit before I start my collection. Like DunkHi & Lo are TTS while for Janoskis I need half size down and for Blazer/P.Rod a half size up.

I would go sz 11 for high, and 11.5 for low. Thats how they fit for my feet at least, everybody is different

Not sure about the janos, prods, blazers etc. this is the dunk thread after all :wink:
But I'm sure some other members can assist

Last edited:

personally I wear tts in SB's. I'm a size 10

Last edited:
I would go sz 11 for high, and 11.5 for low. Thats how they fit for my feet at least, everybody is different

Not sure about the janos, prods, blazers etc. this is the dunk thread after all
wink.gif

But I'm sure some other members can assist
personally I wear tts in SB's. I'm a size 11
Thanks guys. Any additional info would be of great help to a starter like me. We all started somewhere, sometime right?

^^^ I wear a 10.5 in almost all Jordans, but I wear an 11 in all my SB lows and mids. 10.5 in all of the different low or mid Nike SBs are uncomfortably snug for me. Hope this helps you out!

I think it depends on the materials of the shoe & whether or not the tongue is padded.  I can wear an 11.5 or 12 when the shoe is made of suede, leather, or nubuck but if its made of canvas or denim, only a 12.  Your gonna be disappointed 1 day cuz your SB's feel too tight, happened 1 time or another to all of us in here. 

Last edited:
It all really depends on the shape of your foot. I usually wear 10.5-11 for j's and dunks. For af1's I can go 10-11.

I've also had two of the same pairs of shoes end up with a completely different fit too. It all really depends on how motivated the lady in the sweatshop was when she put the shoe together I guess. Just sucks when you end up with a pair at the 'right' size and its snug as f**k

i noticed that my p rods especially the lows are sometimes tight with i go TTS in a sz 11. They seem to fit me more like a 10.5 . everything else in SBs fits me TTS. Hope that helps some .

It's a good thing I save my reps up for this thread haha.

Some good stuff in here.

My other home is now a madhouse (Air Max 1 thread) so it's good to be back.
laugh.gif

Next pickup should be on the way this coming week.  Can't wait!

My jordan size on recent releases are 11s (except for a few kicks and VIs and VIIs I need 10-10.5) and my SB Dunk Size is 10.5s.

I think it depends on the materials of the shoe & whether or not the tongue is padded.  I can wear an 11.5 or 12 when the shoe is made of suede, leather, or nubuck but if its made of canvas or denim, only a 12.  Your gonna be disappointed 1 day cuz your SB's feel too tight, happened 1 time or another to all of us in here. 

It all really depends on the shape of your foot. I usually wear 10.5-11 for j's and dunks. For af1's I can go 10-11.

I've also had two of the same pairs of shoes end up with a completely different fit too. It all really depends on how motivated the lady in the sweatshop was when she put the shoe together I guess. Just sucks when you end up with a pair at the 'right' size and its snug as f**k

i noticed that my p rods especially the lows are sometimes tight with i go TTS in a sz 11. They seem to fit me more like a 10.5 . everything else in SBs fits me TTS. Hope that helps some .

Thanks to all. Really helpful. Will post some pics once I cop a few pairs and start off my SB collection.

^^^ I wear a 10.5 in almost all Jordans, but I wear an 11 in all my SB lows and mids. 10.5 in all of the different low or mid Nike SBs are uncomfortably snug for me. Hope this helps you out!

Thanks, missed u out on the first quote.

I wear the same size in Jordans and it's a comfortable fit because I have wide feet and Jordans aren't so narrow. SBs however, are more narrower than most shoes since they're dunks. If they're lows, the padded tongue also gives them a snug fit. So I would say to size up .5 on the lows if you have wide feet like mine, and you can go true to size on highs since they don't have any of those issues, but .5 up is a more comfortable fit since SB Dunks aren't huge. 

Back
Top Bottom