2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I posted earlier about Concepts not sending me the right color UCS dunks. (I ordered Greys and got sent blacks with the whole package)
I contacted them trying to make it right because I figured if I ordered greys and got blacks someone else in my same size probably ordered and paid the premium for blacks and ended up with my greys. they called me back right away. I told them I would return the blacks so they could send them to the dude who should have gotten them and ended up with the greys. They said they had already taken care of him with a pair of blacks and offered to send me a pair of greys that they had held back for the restock if i paid retail for them again.
I was very happy with that solution since I'd have both pairs and basically only paid for greys twice. They overnighted them to me last week and I actually had both colorways before Christmas. Wore one Christmas Eve and one Christmas Day. Really glad I called them and settled it instead of just hiding the fact that I received blacks and just having those. These will be my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day sneakers for the rest of my life now.
I commend you sir, job well done!!!

From Premier:

http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=3041

Date: 12.30.13
Author: Art Gigh
Title: NIKE SB DUNK HI PREMIER SE APPAREL

In conjunction with the release of our Dunk Hi this Saturday, we will be offering up four pieces of reflective printed SB apparel. The "Frosted Icon" Petoskey pattern, also seen on the reflective rear panel of the shoe, is featured on both a Black Hoodie and Dri-Fit Tee, while the "Iced" graphic, as seen on the side embroidery of the Dunk, is printed on a Two Tone Crew and a Dri-Fit Tee. All of these pieces will be available for purchase on Saturday along with the shoe itself.

RELEASE TIMES: 7:00am in store and 3:00pm online first come first served. More release details will be posted after the New Year.

From Premier:

http://www.thepremierstore.com/news_detail.cfm?ID=3041

Date: 12.30.13
Author: Art Gigh
Title: NIKE SB DUNK HI PREMIER SE APPAREL

In conjunction with the release of our Dunk Hi this Saturday, we will be offering up four pieces of reflective printed SB apparel. The "Frosted Icon" Petoskey pattern, also seen on the reflective rear panel of the shoe, is featured on both a Black Hoodie and Dri-Fit Tee, while the "Iced" graphic, as seen on the side embroidery of the Dunk, is printed on a Two Tone Crew and a Dri-Fit Tee. All of these pieces will be available for purchase on Saturday along with the shoe itself.

RELEASE TIMES: 7:00am in store and 3:00pm online first come first served. More release details will be posted after the New Year.
dammit I want these but have a feeling they are going to be tough to get...

Hey guys a little info here? A local guy has them DS for a good price but I know nothing about them anything helps

Hey guys a little info here? A local guy has them DS for a good price but I know nothing about them anything helps

Not an sb but these came out around 05-06? Sometime around then I think, but they're a dunk based off the Jordan playoff 8... One of my favorite dunks but they shouldn't be worth that much more than retail DS

Released in 2007. They aren't SB's, just Air Jordan inspired dunks. They also has AJ inspired III's and IV's in the form of a dunk too. Can't remember the other ones. Hope this helps.

What would you like to know? I don't believe they're SB's just Jordan inspired dunks.

Gonna try my luck on premier, but won't hold my breath. Any locals wanna help out? Ha!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not an sb but these came out around 05-06? Sometime around then I think, but they're a dunk based off the Jordan playoff 8... One of my favorite dunks but they shouldn't be worth that much more than retail DS
Do you know what retail was ?

Last edited:
So dope.  Can't wait for these and the Kobes.

Those C/C dunks are going to be one that I buy as soon as a site has them live.  No waiting for discounts, etc. 

C'mon February!
Yessir.  Been looking forward to them for a while.  I'll scoop a discounted 2nd pair if they're a full blown GR.
So I posted earlier about Concepts not sending me the right color UCS dunks. (I ordered Greys and got sent blacks with the whole package)
I contacted them trying to make it right because I figured if I ordered greys and got blacks someone else in my same size probably ordered and paid the premium for blacks and ended up with my greys. they called me back right away. I told them I would return the blacks so they could send them to the dude who should have gotten them and ended up with the greys. They said they had already taken care of him with a pair of blacks and offered to send me a pair of greys that they had held back for the restock if i paid retail for them again.
I was very happy with that solution since I'd have both pairs and basically only paid for greys twice. They overnighted them to me last week and I actually had both colorways before Christmas. Wore one Christmas Eve and one Christmas Day. Really glad I called them and settled it instead of just hiding the fact that I received blacks and just having those. These will be my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day sneakers for the rest of my life now.
Salute.  The world needs more stand up people like you.

Continuum (843) 577-2758 has a few quickstrikes in stock.  All box price.

Barbers 8 8.5 9.5 10 10.5 11  

Chronicle 2s: 9 9.5 10 10.5 11.5  

WOF: 10.5  

Finally: 8

Black Rain: 8  

Lemon Twist Janoski: 8  

Blue Digi Floral Janoski: 8 9.5 10.5 11 12 

Orange Digi Floral Janoski:  9.5 10 10.5 11

White Velcro Janoski SE: 8 8.5 9 9.5 10.5 11 12 13

Neckface Blazer:  9 10 10.5 11 11.5 12

man I think transport skate has never heard of customer service I contacted them around December 10 when somebody post it on here that they got an awesome deal on some older releases and I've been trying to figure out what they have and its been 3 weeks now. Called today and was told its going to be another 10 days before they can even check what they have in inventory

man I think transport skate has never heard of customer service I contacted them around December 10 when somebody post it on here that they got an awesome deal on some older releases and I've been trying to figure out what they have and its been 3 weeks now. Called today and was told its going to be another 10 days before they can even check what they have in inventory

Man, how big is this spot? Did you call them with some pairs in mind?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom