2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yooo habibis jumped :nerd: Anyone know why?

Attachments

• 52205237-7C01-44BF-93E5-B7D2BCAC142E.png
    52205237-7C01-44BF-93E5-B7D2BCAC142E.png
    513.1 KB · Views: 131
Theshoegame dweebs prob some new heads too doe.

Where were yaw when Nike ID Studio was poppin on Elizabeth
where they was at when you needed a card and an appointment to enter the room? SMH
Always wanted to go when they did that 🙇‍♂️

still have a pair of Nike iD dunks from probably about 15 years ago

anyone still have those iD Air Max 180 that I think was limited to something like 300-400 pairs?

From the looks of it the leather on the January GR dunks will not be as good as the leather on last years initial BTTYS pack. Calling it now. Swoosh doesn’t look to be padded either. Can already hear the complaints and disappointment from those expecting great leather on those lol. I’m still copping most of them regardless. Need UNLVs, UCLAs (Coast) and Black/Whites in no particular order but best believe Nike is going to cut corners on that leather if they are in fact going to flood dunks this year.

From the looks of it the leather on the January GR dunks will not be as good as the leather on last years initial BTTYS pack. Calling it now. Swoosh doesn’t look to be padded either. Can already hear the complaints and disappointment from those expecting great leather on those lol. I’m still copping most of them regardless. Need UNLVs, UCLAs (Coast) and Black/Whites in no particular order but best believe Nike is going to cut corners on that leather if they are in fact going to flood dunks this year.

If I posted this cynicism you would have a fit.

Just @ me next time jk you right tho might just keep everything up front all white
Couple other folks mentioned wanting to do the same. I see how tempting and simple it may be to just paint a panel or two but in my own opinion that no one asked for that's a wasted effort. I don't see the point in designing your own shoe to be manufactured and then still painting more on top of that. And don't underestimate how hard and annoying it is to to paint the edges of each panel as well.

I'm holding out because there are always more ID options to choose from later on. If not then I'd still rather not settle on something I don't like that much even if there are free returns.

the anger ID's generate on here is hilarious. also the "where were you 10 years ago" people need to shut up cuz 10 years ago options were **** for the dunks. if I remember correctly the panel options were similiar last time and even more limited by materials.

basically everyone just stop ya bloodclaatt cryin'

If I posted this cynicism you would have a fit.

It’s not cynicism it’s the truth. Anyone can see for themselves that the leather is going to be different. I don’t peddle in so called cynicism. That sounds like more your lane than mines.

the anger ID's generate on here is hilarious. also the "where were you 10 years ago" people need to shut up cuz 10 years ago options were **** for the dunks. if I remember correctly the panel options were similiar last time and even more limited by materials.

basically everyone just stop ya bloodclaatt cryin'
7-8 years ago they were dope, though. Elephant print.

Back
Top Bottom