2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

2.) In your opinion what's the worst Nike SB to come out in 2013 and why?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

4.) What skate shop do you want to see a collab from most in 2014?

1. I think my steal of the year were the WOF dunks for 85 shipped
2. The worst colorway of the way for me has to be the Barber's...that white on white swoosh just looks awkward to me
3. I'd love to see a reverse skunk or low skunk since I never had a chance at those
4. Being that it's the closest skate shop to me, it'd be cool to see a Martini Skate x Nike collab

1.  The best deal I got in 2013 was by far the SB Janoski Lemon Twists for $16.  They were at an outlet and already marked down, then I received an additional 40% off.  I'm not sure that I will ever find a deal like that again.

2.  Like Phenom mentioned before me it would be the ostrich's.  They kind of remind me of someone puking up pizza on one of those Friday night's.

3.  I think that a civilist low would look pretty clean, I bet something cool could be done with the quilting in the back.

4.  If I were to see a collab done, I would like to see it go to Cowtown skate shop.  They have always been good to me and I think it would be interesting to see what would happen.

I like the barber shops but only with the red, white, and blue laces.

Anyone in here not planning on using the Black UCS lace locks, please sell them to me lol. Seriously though..

Last edited:
Originally Posted by John00  

1.) What was the best steal you got in 2013? What's the story behind you getting that steal?

3.) Now that we've seen the Tiffany High, is there a classic Nike SB color way that you'd like to see turned into a high/low?

1)  I scored some DS Puff n Stuffs for $112 shipped.  No cool story, just right place/time on eBay.

2) Gotta be P-Rod 7 Highs.  All colors.  The cut of that shoe as a high just looks wrong to me.

3)  Some Chocolate SP Highs would make my day

4)  I'll say Rip CIty Skate, just cuz it's local to me.

1) Didnt come across many great steals but anything I copped for retail this year id consider a steal.

2) The Watermelon Mids, Send Help 2's and Barbershop Highs. Poor design all around.

3) Would love to see a Purple Pigeon 2 High or Skunk Low.

4) Being from NYC but not in the SB game too long, id love to see an NYC store collab (other than Supreme). I think itd be awesome if a Skate shop from each Borough designed an SB and they made a NYC 5 Borough Pack.

Can someone ID these SBs from my old deck?
^ Brooklyn Projects

whew, wasnt on for a day or two and missed some good discussion.

Dont have a top 5 dunks, being that I didnt end up picking up a lot of the ones I really wanted (civilists, MIA), but my favorite from the year is definitely WoF. So stoked everytime I wear em. 

So glad to see the questions making a comeback from John00.

Dont have a specific worst pair, but I'm sad to see the steady decline the janoskis are taking. First from leather to round laces, and now from the round to flat...shape doesn't even look right anymore either.

I'd love to see a medicom high (the white/blue/orange ones), or a royal j-pack high

-edit- 

+1 to the 5 Borough idea^^

Last edited:
Question does any1s grey uglys have 2 different color insoles???.....the insole in my left shoe is a orange color and the right is red!!!!!.......are they both suppose to be red???....thanks

Just realized I may have been shorted the lace locks. For somebody who got the black UCS, were they on the shoe already or at least how were they packaged if not?

Last edited:
For those who think they didn't get the lace locks I know a few ppl who had to check under the paper and they found em.

Back
Top Bottom