2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It is my second vintage Lithuania Basketball x Grateful Dead shirt, you can read the story about it online. Socks by @socksammyjo on IG
or https://www.socksammyjo.com/sock-sammy-jo, I bought the Nike woven shorts from Nike.com when they had a sale a while ago.

Here is the other shirt I have which is like my holy grail lol
IMG_2861.jpg

Dope! Thanks for the info. I have a few pairs JE tie dye socks and I love them but they don’t hold their shape well. The custom Nike socks might be the move.

I never knew the story behind Grateful Dead x Lithuania BB. So random but cool. I’m part Lithuanian which is why I was curious about the shirt haha.

Cheers man - I mentioned in the '90s thread that lockdown had me upping my sweat pant game! Haven't see the racer pair yet..

Ha, nice. Mine are from last year or so. Been a big Parra fan for a while. Have a bunch of prints and some figures around the house (still have a signed print that I need to get framed). Had to pay resale for the dunks/blazers, but well worth it, IMO.

Ha, nice. Mine are from last year or so. Been a big Parra fan for a while. Have a bunch of prints and some figures around the house (still have a signed print that I need to get framed). Had to pay resale for the dunks/blazers, but well worth it, IMO.

Sweet man - some of his art is cool. I also have a print and a couple of other pieces. I payed resale for the sb too but prices were quite low right after the drop so all good. Managed to get a pair of the cherrywood '87s from 2010 as well, gotta love those..

"scrapped" sb's

This is a carbon copy of what organically
happened during the better part of two decades ago.

Imma try for these.. but I am not paying the going price of $1500 for em.. thats a joke for a Nike sb? ha.. might as well get dunkles at that point.

I had given up on finding these for retail with everything going on, but my bid got accepted a couple of weeks ago and they don’t disappoint in hand, love the color.

The 5am sale and middle-of-the-night shipping emails had me wondering where they were coming from, so the Japan tag gave me some closure.

F4935A67-7384-4E8F-B869-4764F20FD8B2.jpeg

Last edited:
Explain how you draw a trick??

First you come up with an idea. And then you use pens, pencils, markers, crayons, sidewalk chalk, Hershey's syrup, sarcasm, etc. to put that idea onto something you can take a picture of.

Just get creative. They're an ice cream brand running a contest for increased brand awareness. They're not looking for something technical or practical.

Back
Top Bottom