2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

it was a rib. i didnt call names or insult ya. made an observation though. even gave ya props twice.

idc what or how you wear it. but be able to take the joke if you do.

questionable id know what a 10yr old would wear? lol. im talking about the size of the pants. just seems a lil too tight thats all. grown men wearing stuff 2 sizes too small. hence the 10 yo joke.

i love that middle between NT denim and nuthuggers. and i know someone would crack a joke if i posted a pic.

but

im man enough to take it. and grown enough to laugh.

and the shirt would have to be ICEBERG and khakis. lol. not capris.
I hear you, man. I was being a sensitive and know that this is NT and jokes are thrown around more often than not.

Hahahaha... I guess not for you

Well, if that's tight to you then what's considered regular, and what's considered baggy? The fit on that pic looks fairly normal to me.

This would be considered a tight fit to me:

m_5daf7a196a7fba7aec71898a.jpg

Well, if that's tight to you then what's considered regular, and what's considered baggy? The fit on that pic looks fairly normal to me.

This would be considered a tight fit to me:

m_5daf7a196a7fba7aec71898a.jpg
Now that's skin tight.... if you are standing straight and I can see the outline of your legs, they are a little tight i.m.o.. but like I said to each their own. I'm not walking around like DMX in the 90's but I need a little room to move...

Blue gems:

One the one hand, I hope they keep track of who got what numbered pair and every one up for resale that person is shared among shops and they get blacklisted for life from all raffles.

On the other hand, if I won a shoe worth 4-6k off the rip... I'm not sure I could say I wouldn't sell it. In this case probably not just because the OG was the grail I never got along with the DOOMs, but in general its definitely tough to pass up a come up like that.

Blue gems:

Keep in mind, EMS is currently not shipping anything to the US. Found various pairs that caught my attention and was about to make the purchase, but stopped when I read the announcement.
2020-05-04_8-49-46.png

One the one hand, I hope they keep track of who got what numbered pair and every one up for resale that person is shared among shops and they get blacklisted for life from all raffles.

On the other hand, if I won a shoe worth 4-6k off the rip... I'm not sure I could say I wouldn't sell it. In this case probably not just because the OG was the grail I never got along with the DOOMs, but in general its definitely tough to pass up a come up like that.

The shoe is dope but I was all in to flip them. I’d be a damn fool to spend $200 on a shoe and not sell them 4K-6K

I’m going for the Ben and Jerry’s and Strawberry’s to wear.

The shoe is dope but I was all in to flip them. I’d be a damn fool to spend $200 on a shoe and not sell them 4K-6K

I’m going for the Ben and Jerry’s and Strawberry’s to wear.
(maybe) unpopular opinion, but i like the coughs better than these skunks anyways. even with the icy sole people are hating on.

Is the “champ color” sp a retro or is it an original color way?
That exact colorway has been used on both highs and lows from the early 2000s, or 1999 for the highs. I can't remember. I think the lows were 2004. Always referred to as Syracuses in lieu of the colors matching those of Syracuse University in Syracuse, NY.

eBay got em... got to search... gems to be had in my experience...

Probably has a lot to do with sizing. I've been on there scouring dunks for years now especially more heavily since like 2016. But my size doesnt have much on there or they are gone by now/super stupid high.

That exact colorway has been used on both highs and lows from the early 2000s, or 1999 for the highs. I can't remember. I think the lows were 2004. Always referred to as Syracuses in lieu of the colors matching those of Syracuse University in Syracuse, NY.
’04s were a reverse of the June release
125CE6E3-0BD4-4CEF-A764-7DC2A2758418.png

I can’t find the high version of them

Back
Top Bottom