2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I don’t get a stimulus check - which is fine. But I think it’s great that people are blowing them. On shoes. Booze. Whatever. The point is to spend it. You put money in someone else’s pocket - who might need it more. If you got everything else covered - treat TF out of yo-self.
Oh , trust me. That **** is getting spent on booze. My beer stockpile is a sight to behold.

Im allowed to get one pair for now. Thinking of just going through goat (done with stockx) debating if I should get the purple lobsters or nasty boys. 🤔

holland
1587164092307.jpeg

when i see images of fakes i cant even tell the difference from the real deal...i know i definately wouldnt be able to tell if i saw someone wearing fakes...are these coming out of the same manufacturing facilities?

if nike made enough pairs to supply demand there wouldnt be fakes

when i see images of fakes i cant even tell the difference from the real deal...i know i definately wouldnt be able to tell if i saw someone wearing fakes...are these coming out of the same manufacturing facilities?

No. This is some stupid rumor that people who are trying to sell you fakes or are proudly wearing fakes tell you. That was a hot topic like 10 years ago when "grey market" and "replica" started being thrown around instead of fake. Anyone remember air randy?

No, of course fakes don't come out of the same manufacturing facilities. That's what sellers like to convince buyers to think and then buyers believe that BS and spread it around like it's the truth. The people who make them come from the same industry though so they know what equipment to purchase and materials to purchase to run their own factory.

With some of these fakes you cant really tell the difference unless you have a legit pair in your hands to compare with. Theyre THAT good.

No. This is some stupid rumor that people who are trying to sell you fakes or are proudly wearing fakes tell you. That was a hot topic like 10 years ago when "grey market" and "replica" started being thrown around instead of fake. Anyone remember air randy?
There is a certain NTer who I won’t mention,because I don’t want to summon him here. That claimed the new AM90 molds are manufactured in the same factories as other fakes. Therefore making shoes shipped directly from Nike fake. It’s probably the most asinine thing I’ve ever read on here. And I’ve written plenty of dumb ****.

Word. Air Randy used to drop hella “grey market” pairs of to FC back in the day. Jesus decade ish ago

i wouldnt even know where to buy fakes from and dont think ill ever pay above retail for shoes...so i probably wouldnt come across fakes

but those purple dunks posted earlier looked nice

There is a certain NTer who I won’t mention,because I don’t want to summon him here. That claimed the new AM90 molds are manufactured in the same factories as other fakes. Therefore making shoes shipped directly from Nike fake. It’s probably the most asinine thing I’ve ever read on here. And I’ve written plenty of dumb ****.
bahaha. i see we’re getting messy in here today

I feel like concord 11s in 2010 were the big shoe that spawned a new era of fakes that were near identical, not like the spongebob or see thru ones we got on websites prior. There was also that mysterious batch of CDP 4s that came out in like 2010 or 2011.
didn’t air randy have a mix of fake and real pairs though? i vaguely remember the air randy tag showing up in leaked pics of j’s that were rumored to be released

Here's food for thought....the economy losses are estimated to be around 3 trillion dollars from all the businesses being closed, but the government just stimulated the economy with 7 trillion. I think we will see strong bounce back in our economy. Fwiw.

Back
Top Bottom