2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Coming soon...
0328DDFB-41F1-4B5D-A8C6-E6340DBAF850.jpeg
B5C652AA-61DA-4672-BFE0-51FB4B36F785.jpeg

Actually look good here. Surprised at myself for thinking that. Did NOT like them at first.

Thanks. Yeah, for what these mean to me personally, them being my first pair of Dunks and being one of my favorite shoes ever, and being in DS condition, the $350 I paid was a no brainer for me.
Mos def man. Da sentimental value makes the price ok. There’s a pair of AF1 mids from the diddy shiby suit pants era that got me into the game that I’d love to find in my size

Havent gotten many chances lately to wear sneakers but I had to go out today and figured what better sneaker to brave the jungle that is NYC right now than the safaris. Stay safe out there brothers.

20200403_135404.jpg
Congrats on unDSing these. I actually just got mine today from my homeboy who hit a local raffle for these for me, but had been holding them due to the whole shelter-in-place situation. I can’t wait until the day I get to unDS mine as well.
29438BE3-FCCD-4771-B317-960A72E82224.jpeg

SB was the deepest of holes to climb out of when it. Came to collecting/hoarding/addiction.

Nike in general is genius w the nostalgia stuff. I tell myself not to buy into copping kicks for nostalgia sake. Memories are enough. I still get the itch and once in awhile I’ll search or look for steals. These days if I miss I miss.

Back
Top Bottom