2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Grails achieved...
3CD4B62F-0E90-4B20-B326-963C6A2E6623.jpeg

Been on the hunt for over 10 years in my size.... They picked a hell of a time to pop up for sale.

I won a pre-owned Sea Crystals on netmagnetism. I want to do some restoration on it.

Any experience cleaning Sea Crystals? I have used white vinegar to get the stains out of my suede shoes before but I am not sure if it will work.

**** balance. I know where to direct my hate. towards whomever at Nike SB is in charge of deciding production numbers. resellers and people who buy resale ain't the issue. its manufactured scarcity to create buzz and demand. they know exactly what they're doing and the **** won't stop.
There's so many great releases, just move on to the next one.. this is unfortunately part of the game.

bttys lows are dropping in that price $20 more bucks or so and I’m getting it over with. Like pulling off a bandaid. Quick and easy.

Some consider them worthy of spending whatever amount of dollars on any pair they want. Hell most of **** we own and/or really want doesn’t cost much to produce but we still shell out cash for them.

Wondering now, what’s the most y’all paid for shoes?

Some consider them worthy of spending whatever amount of dollars on any pair they want. Hell most of **** we own and/or really want doesn’t cost much to produce but we still shell out cash for them.

Wondering now, what’s the most y’all paid for shoes?
A good $500. I have to admit that it was an impulsive purchase.
Not proud of it. Only happened once.

If it makes you feel any better, it's almost guaranteed that anything you may think you "overpaid" now for will be worth more in 5 years. I have no problem paying $250 for plums or $130 for viotechs. I don't care how close they are to OGs, they're close enough. If you told me in 2015 that I could buy plums for $250 and viotechs for $130, I'd do it then, too.

shameless plug: every once in a while I take a photo of most sneakers I own, recently updated it.

beaut
If it makes you feel any better, it's almost guaranteed that anything you may think you "overpaid" now for will be worth more in 5 years. I have no problem paying $250 for plums or $130 for viotechs. I don't care how close they are to OGs, they're close enough. If you told me in 2015 that I could buy plums for $250 and viotechs for $130, I'd do it then, too.

shameless plug: every once in a while I take a photo of most sneakers I own, recently updated it.

Beautiful collection

Back
Top Bottom