2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not to say a negative thing about anyone but I think that is why shoes like these (and SBs in general) are great. There is an area of personal taste involved and uniqueness that goes beyond the hypebeast type stuff we see with every damn person wanting the same shoe. I personally like these, am older as well, and my girl wants to get them for me. Just a shot of the variety of person who likes SBs versus other kicks. And we can't say anything looks bad compared to the crap they put on foams!
Rep for that. Were in the same boat, my baby said these are awesome and she hates shoes

I've always read threw the thread without saying much, but the past week has been tough, not many people actually reading now a days

Posted?

20131212122557.jpg

What do you mean by 'fell off', no yeezy inspired garbage?

Talk about clown...You think the Xmas inspired dunk aint garbage or the Send help 2? lol

"Fell off" as in no design effort with the SB...come on..Send helps 2? Pusheads 2?(if im correct), Xmas dunks? Concord dunks? lol
No originality or simplicity with these Nikes anymore...Vampires, True reds, Shanghai I, Tffanys, Bandaids, Sharks, Forbes...etc...Simple but yet attractive...
any SB after the PInk box was a disaster...Nike saw the hype with SB and starts throwing BS collabos and design together. Thats why after 04'-05' the demand for them fell off....

Just my $0.02....

Not to say a negative thing about anyone but I think that is why shoes like these (and SBs in general) are great. There is an area of personal taste involved and uniqueness that goes beyond the hypebeast type stuff we see with every damn person wanting the same shoe. I personally like these, am older as well, and my girl wants to get them for me. Just a shot of the variety of person who likes SBs versus other kicks. And we can't say anything looks bad compared to the crap they put on foams!

Well said...The foams headed the wrong direction for sure...but hey, if you like snowmen design on your shoes..be my guest....but stuff like belongs on a pair of Pjs..not sneakers...lol

Well said...The foams headed the wrong direction for sure...but hey, if you like snowmen design on your shoes..be my guest....but stuff like belongs on a pair of Pjs..not sneakers...lol
SB's are doing just fine. The unusual designs are a part of their history and arent going anywhere.

I feel like the black ugly sweaters will drop in retail skate shops, only because of how the pigs flys dropped in shops.

I was in line and heard from a worker at CNCPTS that the blacks will only be available at CNCPTS... But god knows how much he actually knew.

I think it's a reliable source...on top of that every QS hasn't been just for one specific location. I know ppl don't mess with PK but I would take his word over a lot of you dudes in here. Especially the clowns filling up this thread with shipping bs....Every other posts is about shipping. Man up and wait for your overpriced kicks.

Real Talk

Real Talk

Thanks for your input Mr. unbiased dude from Pittsburgh. :D

I'm telling ya'll we would have seen pairs by now if they were going to drop a blk sweater QS version. This is just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
these are fake (in a different sense heard they are releasing but it is no longer considered a DSC collab)

These were discussed years ago around the time the RESN dropped but Nick wanted royalties and after a long back and forth this was put on the backburner

i guess now nike is dropping em without his consent
ohwell.gif

I'll be shocked if nike goes through the tiffanyesque box era and DOESNT drop a Tiffany dunk again.

I think these the black ugly sweaters will release in other stores. I don't think SBs are about that super exclusive stuff either. Plus a lot of people want them. Nike usually gives the people what they want give or take they don't give EXACTLY what they want.

I think these the black ugly sweaters will release in other stores. I don't think SBs are about that super exclusive stuff either. Plus a lot of people want them. Nike usually gives the people what they want give or take they don't give EXACTLY what they want.
blacks are not dropping anywhere else but some locals do have some pairs in stock (for promo purposes/salesman samples)

Its going down. (Via @I3ibLe1 and waio_713) 

Nice!!! I hope, with the help of this thread, I can cop these at retail. I'm happy to hear that most thinks this is a stupid move to just make them highs, but I think it's pretty cool. Keeping the same look of the classic lows.

Tiffs are a classic color way period. But no way am I paying close to 1k for a DS pair.

These highs will be a great, great consolation prize

Welp looking like those Tiff highs are becoming a reality. I for one am really happy I love highs and there are no ways tiffs would've ever been in my price range (for a sneaker otherwise). I'm a bit nervous that I will be out of the country when these drop but I'm really hoping bruhs in here can look out.... Either way I'm already stoked that colorway has been on my GRAIL list for a very long time.

Back
Top Bottom