2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Those futures, I need!

I got scammed for those here a NT when I first had joined. Ahhh the money order days lol

amen to those days. I felt like after a while the clerks selling the money orders just assumed we’re doing something illegal and wanted no part...:emoji_no_mouth:

Will be like this until release is over lol.
Only 1 shop of 2 in my area getting them, they always use copdate. As soon as they post in IG that its live, I enter knowing that once everyone wakes up, the app will be washed. I'm a sz 14 so onto the next GR.

No, copdate is free. But you can buy additional entries. Not a fan of pay-to-win, maybe that's the gamer in me, but store needs a come-up too I guess and at least it's transparent :/
There’s a fee when you win and go to confirm. Maybe only some shops pass that fee onto the buyer but it’s there

White laces going in on my Plums...

2A30F177-0F6E-4BA6-82F1-B794F3950D86.jpeg
E315B085-E1B1-4BB7-B76D-8911F6D18C2F.jpeg
F61288DE-618F-4AAA-A4B0-8F8464024CD3.jpeg

Bonus pics...
2324B338-735F-47C2-B2F1-D256FBCC70B8.jpeg
83D881E5-841A-435B-AFBA-BE6FE7067576.jpeg

Speaking of Prods...I’ll share
1F7BE5DA-50BD-4C6E-8AB4-CB5489283896.jpeg

every time dis dude posts back of my head im like
1582642737503.gif

its all love though
1582642868641.gif

My store didnt...so I triple boosted/ FLX HS.
Has anyone seen a place where you can enter an "insider" code? That's seems to be the rub for managers or employees I believe. Anyone know different?

got a highest offer out for a 7.5 SL

hopefully gets accepted at some point lol

shout out to gambling for helping me out but damn it hurts still hate my damn size

got a highest offer out for a 7.5 SL

hopefully gets accepted at some point lol

shout out to gambling for helping me out but damn it hurts still hate my damn size

I feel your pain homie. Many times you just have to go 8.

I missed my shot for SL locally when my local changed their name and lost my following on IG briefly. But for Rayguns it was size 8 or bust.

I feel your pain homie. Many times you just have to go 8.

I missed my shot for SL locally when my local changed their name and lost my following on IG briefly. But for Rayguns it was size 8 or bust.

I somewhat feel your pain. I’m a 9.5 and in last of the hyped sizes. I hate seeing the surge on 9s and 9.5s. I’ve seriously been considering just changing into 10s but something about the way the shoes flop just bothers me too much.

My shop switched to Copdate also. Can’t even log in off to a great start. Can’t wait until winners are announced and you have to log in and confirm in specified time window or lose your reservation. Anyone that’s used it before know how long it give you?

yeah...as a size 9...it sucks making a game time decision to go for a 10 or 10.5, feeling like it'll be easier to cop. it hasn't worked out for me either so far but it sucks to feel like you have to take an opportunity away from someone that just wants to buy and wear the sneakers too, just so you can flip to purchase your actual size because the bots made it hard to do regular stuff.

and there's seemingly no fix to this. we're just supposed to continue this. smh.

I somewhat feel your pain. I’m a 9.5 and in last of the hyped sizes. I hate seeing the surge on 9s and 9.5s. I’ve seriously been considering just changing into 10s but something about the way the shoes flop just bothers me too much.

Remember in college when I used to cop size 11's ---- this was me lol! It was so much easier to get an 11 than 10.5 locally.

Since losing weight now it's 10/10.5. It's still difficult sometimes, but 10.5/11 is usually the drop-off point on the secondary markets lol

My 10.5 still feels difficult to me.

I've hit on SNKRS out of my size range more than I've hit my size. There are some exceptions, but it's pretty rare. I luck up locally considering it seems like doubles in sizes seem to start around 9/9.5 through 11.

My shop switched to Copdate also. Can’t even log in off to a great start. Can’t wait until winners are announced and you have to log in and confirm in specified time window or lose your reservation. Anyone that’s used it before know how long it give you?

On the SL release, a shop in my state said that all users had issues getting into Copdate and myself and others couldn't claim. They still confirmed the original winners. I honestly missed the notification altogether, so that was just a blessing.

Back
Top Bottom