2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

418D2000-0CA1-4FA2-B10C-5F38D0267584.png

Just legitimately curious are we the NT members paying these current prices on StockX for SB’s or are the rich and their kids buying these? Other countries wealthy collectors? Like especially the ultra rare shoes. Who was the person that just dropped over $15,000 on yellow lobsters. Blows my mind.

Last edited:
I want StrangeLove’s and plum’s, want to take red sb laces out of StrangeLove’s and put them in plums then put those multi color laces in StrangeLove’s I like how they did the pink,red, and white on them

Just legitimately curious are we the NT members paying these current absorbent prices on StockX for SB’s or are the rich and their kids buying these? Other countries wealthy collectors? Like especially the ultra rare shoes. Who was the person that just dropped over $15,000 on yellow lobsters. Blows my mind.
I do not want to pay such crazy prices, but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t have a few bids up for some older grails of mine on SX and GOAT. my limit is 400 for older releases.

I’d say those money sizes are being scooped by the upper class collectors. Also don’t fall into the trap of ASK vs BID. Just because someone want 15k for a shoe, the market is better dictated by previous selling price more than what someone wants for it.

Man I remember Corduroy's were like 150 or something like that before the SX state tax. Then I remember legit waiting until I got paid and out of nowhere they jumped to close to 200. I ended up copping them at that time and was pissed but knew they'd go up.

350 is crazy. Boy am I glad.. Peach's were a top 2019 drop.

Does anyone know what the fit is on the 2020 Plums?

The Viotechs ran a bit too long for me at my true size. Width was fine though.

Do the plums fit the same as the Viotech?

Just legitimately curious are we the NT members paying these current absorbent prices on StockX for SB’s or are the rich and their kids buying these? Other countries wealthy collectors? Like especially the ultra rare shoes. Who was the person that just dropped over $15,000 on yellow lobsters. Blows my mind.
On the other hand there’s definitely a lot of sb heads who’s collections value just went up 5x

Back
Top Bottom