2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Curious to know what everyone’s least favorite Dunk of the year was?
Mine would probably be the navy/gold supremes.

good question...

moron those light brown autumn camo highs. Didn’t do it for me at all.

didn’t think the parras were all that great either but I never saw them in person so can’t really bag em. Feel like that inside design makes it breaks it if you can see it on foot.

Curious to know what everyone’s least favorite Dunk of the year was?
Mine would probably be the navy/gold supremes.

@rapcoz2134 @dcypoe81
picking up the slack this year :wink:

Did I miss anything?
dunks 2019.png
Out of this list, dog walkers. Not a fan of animal fur on kicks.

didn’t that camo high pair with the white outsole release this year too? Those kinda sucked too, mainly because I felt the white outsole was out of place.

Out of this list, dog walkers. Not a fan of animal fur on kicks.

didn’t that camo high pair with the white outsole release this year too? Those kinda sucked too, mainly because I felt the white outsole was out of place.

yeah the black with white outsole was January.

I take back my previous answer. FPAR is the worst of the year imo

Had forgotten about those fpar Jordan 6 monstrosities, didn't think those were sbs. I'd still say the dogwalkers were worse because you could cover most of the ugly with some jeans on the fpars.

Dog Walkers were fresh...THE most overhyped though for sure...
I loved the theme just not the execution. All the mismatched colors and fake pony hair, just something I could never pull off.

Yeaaaa now time to google them weird nicknames then due a value logarithim,thx we needed tht real info we all fiending for vault sb.not going lie if takashi murakhami re does these with flower branding this could be major.
Bro relax. 9th Wonder 9th Wonder is legit and a solid dude. Who are you again? And what have you done for the thread? Never heard of ya

So far I'm not aware of anything I'm wanting SB wise for next year yet. Safaris don't interest me. Feel like it doesn't do any good to get excited for a release when they aren't obtainable for me anyway.

Back
Top Bottom