2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Cant be mad at wheat blazer sbs for $35 from Burlington.

20191224_154111.jpg
nice laces too!

Might bite the bullet and get those Sharks resell. Its not $200, So I can live myself if I get em

Or possible for another restock? Have my bid on StockX

Might bite the bullet and get those Sharks resell. Its not $200, So I can live myself if I get em

I feel ya. I went the eBay route as much as I despise resell. I was too late to the Tactics drop today (even though their customer service said they were an in-store release only when I contacted them on 12/21).

i have a strong feeling that there will be a restock wave from cancellations going back into inventory and nike's absolutely **** logistics planning/supply chain management...every release has been marked by significant portion of shops getting ****** because nike is sloppily trying to pull **** off last minute. one good example was the number of places getting their halloween dunks after halloween and here's another example with Bonker's and their Rayguns shipment:

Important release information:

Due to problems with the delivery over Christmas holidays the release which was set for the 27th December is not going to take place. We will keep you updated through our instagram story (@bonkers_frankfurt) as soon as we have more detailed information from UPS concerning the delivery.

it blows my mind how nike can't get their **** together

my recommendation is to keep a low ball bid up on stockx in the event of a surprise dip and maybe hold on a couple more weeks and see what trickles out to retailers.

Does Nike still put zoom in the insole heel of the newer models of SBs? Did they ever add forefoot cushion?

SO frustrated with StockX
After my account got hacked and had to change my CC number (so my bank would give me back my money)
StockX has now suspended my account because I had disputes on the $8000 in charges (my bank disputed on my behalf) for 2 watches and a handbag
No discussion, just a ban hammer
Can't buy or sell
SO stupid of them

After my account got hacked and had to change my CC number (so my bank would give me back my money)
StockX has now suspended my account because I had disputes on the $8000 in charges (my bank disputed on my behalf) for 2 watches and a handbag
Can't buy or sell
SO stupid of them

Ouch man. That's no pocket change hack. I mean it's prob because scam artist do the same thing. Cept your legit and they don't know that. Your being lumped into 1 category. Lame.

Can't buy or sell
SO stupid of them

hope it works out soon man.

Back
Top Bottom