2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

For everyone wondering about the stars hoodie it will be releasing this saturday at CNCPTS they dont know what retail will be

and the black pair will be $200 in-store so expect around $210-$220 online
The black pair of what Ugly Sweaters? I called CNCPTS and they gave me all the information I posted $190 is the price in store and online.

So if a teaser pic gets released early, the shoe gets scraped? Is that because for license and copyright reason? Maybe not the best terms used, but you know what I mean.

Im sure jeremy would fill you fellas in if your that worried about all the details...

I hope the do release cause i will be copping. Hopefully FSR's to "help " all you kind folks in here [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Last edited:
OH mannn, just realized I have to go to Vegas next weekend when the ugly sweaters release

Anyone know any spots out there I can check out for SBs? I'm starting my research now lol

This happens to me every time i buy a plane ticket in advance, 8 weeks later i find out I'm flying out on the day of a sneaker release.

This happens to me every time i buy a plane ticket in advance, 8 weeks later i find out I'm flying out on the day of a sneaker release.

You can start by not flying out till Saturday afternoon. Cop online, you Gucci. Pick up at the store on your way to the airport, wear them on the plane!

I don't have the option to change flights, the flight was planned and paid for by my job (this is our xmas party weekend)

I'm flying out (of newark NJ) friday evening I'll be in Vegas Saturday morning early, I may just go drop my bags off at a the hotel and just go stand outside the closest shop in my hotels vicinity.

If you are talking about the grey sweaters I would just wait it out and follow this thread.  I bet some more shops will be releasing throughout next week.

Last edited:
PK is a big as lame and if he is reading this a BIG **** you! He had made a fake *** give away on instigram just to get followers and the person that one told him to **** off ! And why belive that he would give a shoe out ! And the block a lot of people then we put him on blast and he block all those people! All those pics he put with his "PK" sign were not even his smh...

I don't understand why people would be mad that these could/might come out. Dudes who have tiff lows think that these highs may hurt the exclusiveness of the lows or something?

OH mannn, just realized I have to go to Vegas next weekend when the ugly sweaters release

Anyone know any spots out there I can check out for SBs? I'm starting my research now lol

Try Suite 160, Undefeated and Let It Roll Skateshop. They'll have them.

Edit: Almost forgot that there's also a Pharmacy Boardshop out there as well.

Last edited:
I see the ugly sweaters greys will be releasing on ndc. Anybody have an idea where the blacks will be at in md/dc?

I see the ugly sweaters greys will be releasing on ndc. Anybody have an idea where the blacks will be at in md/dc?

CNCPTS exclusive, probably will end up being around 220 to 230 shipped for the black sweaters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom