2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

most people that copped em off NDC are people outside of NT that pay attention to places like KOF for there info lol
You're probably correct. I mean these are SITTING at my local. They're about to become professional dust collectors in some spots I've been to, I already see it coming.  

Last edited:
I think it's a combination of bots and something else. I feel like nike will take a release like this and initially only drop a certain amount of pairs. this way when people who were on the fence to initially buy, see they're gone, they feel some type of way. fomo (fear of missing out). then they jump on them when they're released again.

I personally love them but will reluctantly pass because I've bought way too much recently and will cop the Xmas sweaters. also I have the civilist which I feel are a better version of this release.

Last edited:
I'm glad the neckfaces are sitting. I was going to cop yesterday for my bday but I ended up getting the black stussy timbs for $140 shipped on cyber Monday
I'm just hoping they last until my replacement credit card gets here

People Thinkin These Are Something There NOT So They Buying To Try And Flip!! SMH

not really a fan of those neckfaces. I mean its super clean but too plain and the print is not subtle enough for my taste. that icy sole is on point though. Patiently waiting for my 112s to come in from NDC later today
smokin.gif

People Thinkin These Are Something There NOT So They Buying To Try And Flip!! SMH

I came on here to comment on that too. Wtf? I was able to add 27 pairs of my size to my cart at spot. That's a live inventory! Hopefully the resellers choke on a fanny pack full of *****

But why is there a black pair that every1 at least i thought was going to be the black xmas 1s on NDC release list????...and theres only going to be 2 pairs there was talk of 3 different versions???
Where did you see black will be on NDC? Only grey will and there are not 3 CWs idk how that rumor started. There is only grey and black

Last edited:
Sometimes I want to message people like that on eBay with something like:

"Bruh. Either one of two things going on here. Either you are really just out here to rip people off, or you have NO IDEA about sneakers at all. To be honest, I'm not sure which one is worse. They can't GIVE THESE away at retail at locals and here you are trying to come up on triple that. I'm honestly interested in what you have to say for yourself. Like seriously. Hit me back. Let me know what you think justifies this."

If only you could "public comment" on a listing like:

"YO! Here's 15 links to where you can get these for $108!"

I know it's not worth my time though, haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom