2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Undsed these beauties today.

20190612_094601.jpg

I might have to get these

Received my Air Trainers and quality is great, but I def had to go tts maybe even half down. For some reason they seem a little long to me.

Man I was just talking to someone about how the SB’s were the shoes to change “shoes” as we know them forever. Such a simple shoe that’s done so much damage. People talking about colabs now like it was something never before done. SB’s have done everything imaginable

Man I was just talking to someone about how the SB’s were the shoes to change “shoes” as we know them forever. Such a simple shoe that’s done so much damage. People talking about colabs now like it was something never before done. SB’s have done everything imaginable
I swear that the only folks who've been upset about the increased popularity in SBs are folks that started buying tape and teal boxes as their first SBs...

I swear that the only folks who've been upset about the increased popularity in SBs are folks that started buying tape and teal boxes as their first SBs...
It’s kinda odd really. SB’s were made to be limited but only because initial sales for Nike Sb products in general were bad before the dunk. That 07-08 spike was something nobody saw coming but it laid the blueprint for all other Nike divisions to follow.

Last edited:
Welp just got an e-mail that I hit on the extra butter raffle for the Jordan lows and I bought a pair on feature yesterday ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. If anyone wants a size 10 for retail holla at me lol

Love the trainers.
If only they released bigger than size 12....
Happy for those with small enough feet to cop

Back
Top Bottom