2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is my first time ordering from Skate Warehouse, so the initial email I received said that the order needed to be reviewed by a customer service staff member and that I will receive a second confirmation email once the order was reviewed. I took it upon myself to call customer service and he confirmed/OK to Ship my order. Just a heads up for those who might be in a similar position.

Thanks to everyone for being extremely helpful...  

Damn I just woke up to all this and missed out on so many chances had that 11 hour shift last night/this morning but john00 will come through

Last edited:
sizes popped back up on skatewarehouse

*edit, all gone again

We'll I just got the 10.5....I'm usually wear an 11 but we'll see...I can breathe a little easier now until the Christmas sweaters release...thanks to all on this thread.....I'll be repping people right now......

thank-you.gif

Uprise in Chicago are dropping them at NOON central..idk if they're doing phone orders or not, but its worth  shot, 773-342-7763

Anyone in socal val surf Thousand iaks has about 10 pairs i belive and only 4 people in line .. Trust me it seems like these r harder to get then people expected.

This is by far the most helpful and least disrespectful thread I have read through in a while. Thanks for all the info. Hopefully my skate warehouse order goes through. If there's anything I can do for y'all over here in SF let me know!

So is it safe to say if you got the email confirmation from skatewharehouse with the order number that the order is good and pair is definitely secured??!!??!!

To the dude who was thinking about going to Image for the Unkles - I hope you' either got there early, or sat it out.

...C'mon dudes, when you get in there, don't be cheap - check out the items in the glass case, and spend... like a third of that stuff is mine. :tongue:

Edit - only 1 or 2 of my pairs are SBs. I wouldn't crack jokes about eating of consignment SB in this thread with all you good people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom