2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

55C478EE-DC26-46BC-8F5A-777A3CD8CFC4.jpeg

Sudden change of events, I'll be home in detroit the weekend of SB Lakers, can anyone give me a run down of stores to be targeting, Haven't been home in almost 10 years :\

Ordered the Cords yesterday from Skate Warehouse and it’s being delivered today. I’m impressed! First time ordering from them.

allocations @ SB accounts for the LA/CHI joints are looking SLIM fellas.

lots of shops not getting any 13s, some only getting one
Are light bones truly “GR” numbers. And will shops that released them last week still get pears?

I’m planning to wear them with some brown khakis/Chinos or some dark blue jeans. But I’m terrible with matching, I usually just wear what I feel like.

I think they’re hella versatile. White socks, stonewashed denims, cuffed. Patterned camp shirt
I think so too. I think because of it being Dunks, we could be more flexible with it instead of being so coordinated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I'm getting nervous for the LA/CHI pair now. I'm tired of striking out on sbs lol. Also got some goodies coming in next week. Absolutely had to pick up some pairs I missed out on recently and not to mention the homie hooked me up pretty good all things considered.

Are light bones truly “GR” numbers. And will shops that released them last week still get pears?

Skate shops that dropped them a couple weeks ago won’t be selling them again on the 25th. Only the LA/Chi pair they will have for sale.

I guess they gave skate shops the go-ahead to drop them early, then footsites, snkrs, etc on the 25th.

Skate shops that dropped them a couple weeks ago won’t be selling them again on the 25th. Only the LA/Chi pair they will have for sale.

I guess they gave skate shops the go-ahead to drop them early, then footsites, snkrs, etc on the 25th.
Big Sad Af Rn

Back
Top Bottom