2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ntsbthreadinnanutshellFINAL.gif

37 years young

36 here. Was attempting to learn how to skate in 02 and was collecting DC's, Axion's, DVS, Lakai's etc. (and Jordans) when SB dropped. Never got any better than being able to do a pop-shuvit on the board but fell in love with SB when it debuted and never fell off. I don't post much but have lurked this thread since its inception. I love that this is where the real ones still exist. Salute!

Corduroy looks and feels good. To be honest I can't tell if the corduroy is stiff or not. Never had the maroons so can't give you a comparison.

41...nope.. 42 actually... Must be an age thing where I now forget how old I actually am.. lol.. Barely have time to skate now with all the grown up life stuff getting in the way . That and I am worried if I take a bad spill I may break my old *** bones..

25 in about a week. More importantly, got my first SB dunks 10 years ago this year, space tigers. Ordered for $65+ship from a skateshop that's now defunct and I can't remember the name. I don't have any photos since all I had at the time was a flip phone.

Back
Top Bottom