2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1EDE77A5-ADA2-4A93-8C7D-707B3BC194F8.jpeg

Hope everyone is enjoying the ‘festivities” of today. Thought I’d share one of my favorite shoes in my collection, a early sample of the Hemps that featured a softer and more textured upper, fat tongue and the obvious “leaf”. Still not sure how this design even got through to Sample stages since I think Sandy and everyone there must’ve known the leaf would be a no go lol.

Hope everyone is enjoying the ‘festivities” of today. Thought I’d share one of my favorite shoes in my collection, a early sample of the Hemps that featured a softer and more textured upper, fat tongue and the obvious “leaf”. Still not sure how this design even got through to Sample stages since I think Sandy and everyone there must’ve known the leaf would be a no go lol.

So Sex

Dope!!!!!

This thread has been comical this AM, been blowing so maybe that’s why.........lol

wood sex it

This place has not changed in 20 years
Sad asf... I called tactics...apparently 3 mins before 7 pst all sizes where botted to one user, they claim the manually cancelled the orders only to end up having the same dam guy do it all again 58 mins later lmao...they know what happened but won't do ish! That is why bot prevail

Sad asf... I called tactics...apparently 3 mins before 7 pst all sizes where botted to one user, they claim the manually cancelled the orders only to end up having the same dam guy do it all again 58 mins later lmao...they know what happened but won't do ish! That is why bot prevail

Bro...... just accept the L it’s all good.

You win some, you loose some, but at the end of it you live to fight another day.........

Renarts L :lol: I forgot I enter that raffle ... looks like extra butter and renarts are the same owner .

I don't trust any grown man that posts online with multiple exclamation or question marks like a 14 year old girl.

Back
Top Bottom