2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lol rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 you have a fan
Screenshot_2019-01-31-19-21-51.png

My friend went to enter a raffle at Concepts in NYC and said they had 2 Purple Lobster boxes with the special packaging as well as 2 Green Lobster boxes hidden in the back that Concepts claimed weren't for sale because they were "empty" because they ordered too many boxes... seems shady. Wonder who they're holding it for.

My friend went to enter a raffle at Concepts in NYC and said they had 2 Purple Lobster boxes with the special packaging as well as 2 Green Lobster boxes hidden in the back that Concepts claimed weren't for sale because they were "empty" because they ordered too many boxes... seems shady. Wonder who they're holding it for.

Didn't they sell a bunch of empty boxes not that long ago?

Not sure if this is related to the comment above about having extra boxes but...

So a really cool thing happened to me.

Quick backstory: So I stop by Concepts (Cambridge location) whenever I can and enter their in store raffles on shoes I like, although I live an hour away. I’ve won a few raffles from them occasionally and always shout them out on social media, etc., appreciative for the win, and they always message me back saying thanks for coming through and stuff. I made it a point to thank them and commend them for being fair with their releases (seems to be the only store I can hit from) and although I don’t know anyone that works there on a personal level, I make it a point to be friendly and say hi to everyone when I come through because I’m not antisocial lol.

That being said, randomly, I happened to be just talking with them via IG message and:

FE125336-EB11-45E6-97E9-A164DDEFE21B.png

Next day, they hit my email with an invoice (retail) for the Green Lobsters.

They came in today :wow: Wasn’t expecting to get the special box and all!

E222BF67-58CE-4A09-91B8-F669E4B8BBDC.jpeg

This was a really cool gesture and I think it’s dope to see that a store does this for people who support their business and are appreciative of the product, rather than just backdoor pairs to known resellers. I work at a hospital so sometimes I just can’t get to certain releases and ended up missing these originally for that reason. This delayed W really did make my day.

So s/o to Concepts for the love :D

Back
Top Bottom