2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

2712526F-3FA0-4F37-ACD5-2A22CBABC1C7.jpeg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:... one of my favs in my collection...

I guess it's safe to say now that the Humidity joints have come and gone...but I don't think one single person in this thread noted that they were, ideologically, a direct rip of the Gibson lows. They turned out great, I love my pair...I just thought it was weird nobody connected the two.

**** to the NO 300 u can find Pl avengers medicomes 2 jedis ****ing real heat not hyped shoes.. l. Just give it time fellas true OG sb heads wont fall for the hype and pay 300+ ! These will drop price

Please direct me towards those Jedis in a 9.5 :pimp:

I guess it's safe to say now that the Humidity joints have come and gone...but I don't think one single person in this thread noted that they were, ideologically, a direct rip of the Gibson lows. They turned out great, I love my pair...I just thought it was weird nobody connected the two.
I never thought of that, either. Good eye. I know why the Gibsons and Fenders (and Strummers, which were also Fenders) were designed as such but I definitely never drew the correlation between those and humidities. To nitpick, the Gibsons were a direct mimic of the case (brown leather exterior, pink interior), whereas humidity used the sheen of the trumpet for the shoe and the case color for the lining. Both were really well executed.

Was About to sell my black pigeons for 180 but I seen the prices were up way up all of a sudden. Couple months ago it wasn’t that high.

**** to the NO 300 u can find Pl avengers medicomes 2 jedis ****ing real heat not hyped shoes.. l. Just give it time fellas true OG sb heads wont fall for the hype and pay 300+ ! These will drop price
Here is a few shoes i have picked up for cheap.. there is orher heat out there... i mean those team editions to me was a steal

309272D4-4775-4621-9432-DD4F4DE8B8F3.png
B544B1CC-208F-493A-8D14-7E90B78F9B9C.png
03B2BF21-6D52-4B52-8B17-47936C393B41.png
0D8D49EF-47DA-4D8C-8337-328538AE145B.png

Continuing on steals, from Hawaii
Capture+_2019-01-15-17-42-00.png

Was About to sell my black pigeons for 180 but I seen the prices were up way up all of a sudden. Couple months ago it wasn’t that high.
It’s almost as if the recent panda pigeon release had an effect on the resale price of older pigeon shoes. smart move not selling them yet, im sure the price may hit $500 one day (especially since the SB hype is back and these are super limited)

Damn I really wanted these. I never had a pair of dunks. The whole vibe of the shoe is cool to me. Imma get them someway. Even if have to drop $300. Hopefully the price dips a lil. Any other options to get these?

you live anywhere near NYC? its going to be a ****show but the extra butter release might be the last chance to get them for retail. You could be patient and wait for it to dip. Prices shouldnt stay that high forever.

Back
Top Bottom