2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Last couple wears.
Would like a pair of the pandas, but not jumping through any hoops and definitely not paying resale. SNKRS or bust. Most likely bust.
D94A99BE-0125-4D3F-8B24-C2294F883A25.jpeg
B71F59DA-605A-4F9D-9A0F-846519FAFEF4.jpeg

Colorblocking on the Cavs joints is almost identical to the Stars highs from a few years ago (the blue starry ankle collar notwithstanding, ofc):

081094_02.jpg

Black upper, leather burgundy tongue tag with yellow lettering, blue sockliner...

bro I cannot stress how bummed I am about the outsole being blue...I didn’t notice until literally seconds before posting the pics.

alt laces are black.

Yeah man, navy and black is one of the only fashion faux-pas that rings true with me. These definitely look better stripped down. Leather looks good though.

I know I'm in minority, but those "Cavs" are a sleeper IMO. I like how the look stripped, and would probably look great beat up too. Leather looks legit too.
Maybe outside of NT... Alot of people feeling em in here just not the Cavs connection :lol:

Colorblocking on the Cavs joints is almost identical to the Stars highs from a few years ago (the blue starry ankle collar notwithstanding, ofc):

081094_02.jpg

Black upper, leather burgundy tongue tag with yellow lettering, blue sockliner...
I still have a ds pair of these at the bottom of the pile in my closet lol

If my keychain doesn’t work I’m letting my dog play with it. Stupid big *** thing is too big for Shrek’s key ring

Back
Top Bottom