2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

May be home state pride, but seeing the owner of UnHeardOf unboxing a pair of the Nasty Boy ISO joints on his IG story tonight reminded me that the rest of the Teal Box era ISO packs have been extremely lackluster in comparison.
Forgot you are a buckeye. R.I.P Urban Meyer.

8BCB9873-D257-430C-8DD0-C501A2D848E6.jpeg
I really like the colorway, needed to use this gift card anyway..... I guess I wasn’t sure what to expect material wise.... suede is alright.... leather might have cardboard in it

May be home state pride, but seeing the owner of UnHeardOf unboxing a pair of the Nasty Boy ISO joints on his IG story tonight reminded me that the rest of the Teal Box era ISO packs have been extremely lackluster in comparison.
I still need those (ISO packaging of course)

dumb question: what does ISO mean? (e.g. ISO packaging) does that mean special? exclusive?

Lol that’s what I’m thinking. They dropping first on Sunday than probably next Friday as a store exclusive. Saturday at skate shops. Then ending with SNKRS on the 13th. I’m not sure what the keychain is going to do unless it’s a scavenger hunt before his store drops them.

Was looking for info on these joints for like a week and couldn't find much.. I know about Sunday but whats this key chain thing. I hope I can get a pair.. I own 1 SB; been trying to get back 1 or 2 pairs from my college days for like a year but I'm not feeling prices and this happens to be the one revamp I actually want.

Back
Top Bottom