2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I want to like the Send Helps, but I just don't. I sat in front of the CCS page for like 10 minutes yesterday trying to justify copping just because it was a good price, but I just couldn't do that.

damn bro hope u feel better n true spoken words
Few bucks cheaper with this coupon code: LKS6C7CY
I'm not going to lie, I'm twisted as hell - had oral surgery this morning and been "self-medicating" for several hours since. But, I just want to show love to some of the ogs who been holding this thread down - John, cyress, civickid, etc. And, my brother sneakerfan.

Real talk, after being in this hobby for 15+ years, it's hard not to lose the faith and want to just exploit stuff for your own gain as a reaction to what has become. And, I'm not going to lie - I get my resell on to an extent. But, even if I'm going to try to cake in the future, I always want to make sure my peoples in the now get theirs first. This thread and the AF1 thread in showcase - if you think I hurt feelings in this thread, visit that one LOL - keep me grounded and let me know there are people still in this for the right reasons.

Salute to all you brothers for keeping it real.
My man.  You are easily one of the most knowledgeable dudes I've come across over the past few years.  Beyond the sneakers.  People who haven't had convos with you outside of the NT threads wouldn't know the half fam.  Keep being you and feel better brotha.

ppl are saying the reason why the send helps on ccs are 89 is because the lettering on the back is printed, not stiched, and that the insoles are regular sb insoles. anybody know if there is any truth to this?

is this true? I now notice that the picture on the CCS website does seem like the back wording of SEND HELP is printed not stiched like the other pictures. was going to buy it from CCS but after i read this - not so sure.

I think we've all been there, if you like'em and can afford it. Who cares? Props on the purchase homie

I got the dunk sb 112 damage was 172 shipped......pretty bad but I got em :smile:

I think we've all been there, if you like'em and can afford it. Who cares? Props on the purchase homie

Sounds bad now, but there will definitely be people who will wind up paying more. Plus some shops will mark them up.

Thanks for sharing the full info though - it's good to know that this place might be back-up option for those who strikeout on release day.

I'm guessing these will be one of the few recent SBs that will actually hold some resale value.

I like the 112 CW - mildly regret selling the AM1s. So, I think I'll be in on this release.

Few bucks cheaper with this coupon code: LKS6C7CY
My man.  You are easily one of the most knowledgeable dudes I've come across over the past few years.  Beyond the sneakers.  People who haven't had convos with you outside of the NT threads wouldn't know the half fam.  Keep being you and feel better brotha.

Thanks for the kind words!

What up,
"Barber" Highs:

Whoa just realized that the send helps on CCS do appear to be printed... Gonna call and cancel that order I guess. The stiching is a big deal to me.

Some of you people have no damn knowledge when it comes to shoes, quit being new to the damn game or do some research

If you people haven't noticed CCS has had MULTIPLE SBs over the years with different pictures than the retail, they recently had the blue hero highs with a gum sole and yellow swoosh, but that's not what they actually send, same with the made for skate mids, there pictures are diff than actual. They usually post up sample pictures on their site usually early catalog pictures, enough said call me an ******* or whatever but do some damn research
That's why the question was asked. Research was trying to be done. Your holier than thou attitude was not asked for or needed. Relax.

Some of you people have no damn knowledge when it comes to shoes, quit being new to the damn game or do some research

If you people haven't noticed CCS has had MULTIPLE SBs over the years with different pictures than the retail, they recently had the blue hero highs with a gum sole and yellow swoosh, but that's not what they actually send, same with the made for skate mids, there pictures are diff than actual. They usually post up sample pictures on their site usually early catalog pictures, enough said call me an ******* or whatever but do some damn research
Did it bother you that much?

Not even that, if they post a pic of the shoe most people think that's the shoe they're selling. It has nothing to do with "knowledge" of sneakers. It's an honest question IMO, don't bring that in here.

Not feeling the barbers at this time, something looks "off"

Last edited by a moderator:
[h1]DJ Clark Kent x Nike SB Dunk Low “112″ Release Date[/h1]
Nike Dunk Low Premium SB QS
Metallic Silver/Black-Volt
504750-017
November 26th, 2013
$98

Just posting what i read so maybe some will wait and try at retail

You're sounding like a pure dickhead right now. Go take 5. 

Not even that, if they post a pic of the shoe most people think that's the shoe they're selling. It has nothing to do with "knowledge" of sneakers. It's an honest question IMO, don't bring that in here.

looks like a double check - definitely need to see these in person

504750-017

November 26th, 2013

$98

any info on where they would be dropping?

504750-017

November 26th, 2013

$98

honestly im having a dilemma
i have a ds pair of the 112 af1's that i havent gotten around to wearing yet
kinda waiting on getting another pair first
can i get an opinion on should i just pick these up or just get another pair of the 112 forces????
i know i can get both but i have been trying to limit my spending on shoes
so for now just one or the other
some opinions would be appreciated

Yea I'm Not Feeling Flat Laces .. Need To See More Pics.. Detailed Pics!!!

honestly im having a dilemma
i have a ds pair of the 112 af1's that i havent gotten around to wearing yet
kinda waiting on getting another pair first
can i get an opinion on should i just pick these up or just get another pair of the 112 forces????
i know i can get both but i have been trying to limit my spending on shoes
so for now just one or the other
some opinions would be appreciated

i don't buy multiple pairs of the same shoe - so in my opinion - i would get the 112 SBs. two diff shoes are better to me. Plus you should get the SBs now while it's retail/cheap than wait and later the price will go up. The 112 forces price range should be set for now -so buying the AF1 now or next year wont matter much since the price "should" stay the same.

SBs is my vote.

never shopped at CCS. didn't know they post inaccurate pics.

Back
Top Bottom