2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

1DF123DE-50AE-4750-8C8E-84E0B9AFC535.png

Nothing but errors. SNKRS is pathetic. Couldn’t log in on desktop. Couldn’t even submit an order on the app. How hard is it for a billion dollar company to set up something to create orders. If I get a L, fine. But to not be able to submit a order :smh:

so nike literally told me they didn't have my card information...then stated I couldn't use paypal...so i'm out of luck wit these sb releases...

1DF123DE-50AE-4750-8C8E-84E0B9AFC535.png

Nothing but errors. SNKRS is pathetic. Couldn’t log in on desktop. Couldn’t even submit an order on the app. How hard is it for a billion dollar company to set up something to create orders. If I get a L, fine. But to not be able to submit a order :smh:

They don't care. Trust me, I've asked.

SNKRS is auto L .. What’s killing the SNKRS app is you can access through the website..until they stop giving access to the web page ...then you will have a higher chance of winning a pair through SNKRS

I try to be loyal to my local but they never seem to have more than 1 size 13, and I think that one of the employees wears that size....The 13 struggle is real!

Same situation here. Except I wear a size 7 and my local (Humidity) only ever gets size 8 and up. I’ve always been limited to online. Back in the day, SPOT was the place where I used to try to cop everything online.

Back
Top Bottom