2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Best picture I've seen of the green lobsters. This was on that dude's Instagram. Dope . Much better then purple.
Screenshot_20181215-235216.png

I like these a lot. I'm hoping when we do get some info, the sneaker will be widely available.

A few people on TNSBP on Facebook "claim" to have news about it but they're being selective with who to tell. Haven't heard back from them. Any news would be great, so far all signs point to a release this friday and a surprise for resellers from Deon. I'm hoping it has something to do with the special packaging deciding if you cop the greens or just a mass release for greens. I can't think of anything that would really put a wrench in reseller plans. We all know a FCFS would be a **** show, an online release would cater to resellers so what could this "surprise" possibly be?

Personally I like them both, the green lobsters with those pink laces look tough. I could see the potential for some TMNT nods with the proper laces, but thats just me and yes I'm aware of the mids. I've also still yet to have a green sneaker in my collection. Screw the hype, let's not forget some of us are in it for the love of Dunks.

Not too excited that I will most likely have to pay resell on these if I want them but they're too fire to not have in my collection, at the end of the day its all personal preference of course.

Back
Top Bottom