2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I actually work a block away from chelsea market but I can't head out right now to check the snkrs stash . Also to clarify avout the panda pigeons lol , the top photo was the sample from last year, the bottom photo is what we're getting. He changed the outsole to OG tooling and made it a translucent bluish color and scraps of the daily news article about the pigeon riot throughout the entire insole

yea sorry fellas i was just going by his IG story, could be workers just waiting to help once it goes live i guess

good luck NY/Bos folks

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F02%2Fjeff-staple-nike-sb-dunk-low-black-pigeon-samples-1.jpg

That black midsole/outsole combo makes them look like some Doc Marten platforms. :sick:

10458001.jpg

Just grabbed my wrist band in Boston. They scanned my snkrs account, gave me a bracelet, and said we will notified about something in the next 24 hours. Also, no way they have anymore left if you are not already in line.

Edit - they didnt ask my size or anything so not really sure what is going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom