2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

concepts-nike-sb-dunk-low-purple-lobster-release-date-top.jpg 2.png

I think the pinkish color looks pretty cool. It’s an odd pairing,but It works. Black looks dull. I could see volt laces working as well. But your right, White would probably be the move.

Maybe it's supposed to resemble the "flesh" of the lobster? Odd pairing indeed, wouldn't mind seeing volt either.

Last edited:
For those who hit on the Stüssy site last week for the Blazers did y’all get a confirmation email from them yet? After tons of trying I was able to get through but I never got an email from them saying my order was confirmed but on my account it says the order is processing. They did take the money from my account but that’s all I have seen so far.

So if the green lobs are CNCPTS only I assume they will be like the Holy Grails (in quantity)
Still odd it’s the week of and almost no info about the special box/pack

Will be quite displeased if the greens are another F&Fesque type production level

One of these days I will get the red lobs and replace the blue lobs (that I got too small)

Blue lobs are still the best to me

I will say I'm not really down for the purple lobsters but that quality looks on point. I would try to scoop the green if that was a possibility just cuz Green's my favorite color and I think they look better than purp. but it makes sense that they're purple now since claim to mix blue and red I didn't get the purple idea at first

Back
Top Bottom