2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not trying to troll or start an argument but curious how this negatively affects you in any way?

People do have lives/interests outside of forums and my family always comes first. In the seven years since I last posted, I've never stopped wearing dunks but I definitely stopped posting/visiting. The humidity’s rekindled my interest in collecting and since I’m in a better position when I started, it seemed fun to jump back in the hot tub.

We’re all here because we love sneakers and the culture surrounding them. I feel it’s more the merrier but I’m open to hearing why you don’t think so.

It affects me b/c all you people who want nothing to do with SB now all of a sudden have been the biggest SB fans for unteen years, when half of you I have never seen in here, you are here just because of hype, within a week this thread has jumped from a few pages a day to 15, this sh*t is a joke. That’s why, so when all this is over the feast of you can go back to your other threads. Just wait till after 9 there will be a ton of “got em” post and more “SNKRS is a joke” post just wait and see. FYI I have a family too don’t know what that has todo with anything

No offense but I've been on NT for a minute and have no clue who u are. do u contribute or just post? do u oop? do u bless?

It affects me b/c all you people who want nothing to do with SB now all of a sudden have been the biggest SB fans for unteen years, when half of you I have never seen in here, you are here just because of hype, within a week this thread has jumped from a few pages a day to 15, this sh*t is a joke. That’s why, so when all this is over the feast of you can go back to your other threads. Just wait till after 9 there will be a ton of “got em” post and more “SNKRS is a joke” post just wait and see. FYI I have a family too don’t know what that has todo with anything
Calm down Gran Torino

Be safe guys it’s crazy out here in nyc
73545D8D-EF06-4051-B424-17E30D78AAE4.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom