2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

StockX sales are already dropping under $200 for my 11.5. Last sale was $175. I buy Jordan's, so they're already in my "no sweat" price range.
Don't want to pay resell, gonna do everything to not have to, but this is my thought process exactly. If it's in the Jordan price range, which I also buy along with my obsession with SBs, I'll live with it. But again, you better believe I'm trying my best to be team retail.

16D05B58-262A-418D-8A61-832475F480B7.jpeg
Another tee for you lurkers ...

Don't want to pay resell, gonna do everything to not have to, but this is my thought process exactly. If it's in the Jordan price range, which I also buy along with my obsession with SBs, I'll live with it. But again, you better believe I'm trying my best to be team retail.

Sometimes even retail isn't retail. I bought a pair from Europe so plus shipping and any duties plus taxes that's already atleast another $30-$50 on top. Paying resale isn't the end of the world imo as long as it makes sense. Seldom is retail really actually "retail".

Sometimes even retail isn't retail. I bought a pair from Europe so plus shipping and any duties plus taxes that's already atleast another $30-$50 on top. Paying resale isn't the end of the world imo as long as it makes sense. Seldom is retail really actually "retail".
You can chill knowing you got a pair before all the bs goes down tommorow. I’d be ok paying an extra 30 now to be in the same spot.

My boy said a skate shop sold 6 pairs of my size to one person already... and surprise surprise he's trying to resell them for stock x prices... smh hope he sees a decline on stock x and panic sells in case i miss tomorrow!

My boy said a skate shop sold 6 pairs of my size to one person already... and surprise surprise he's trying to resell them for stock x prices... smh hope he sees a decline on stock x and panic sells in case i miss tomorrow!
What skateshop you going to that has 6 pairs in your size minus the big guys like premier, mia etc?

Agreed. I bought my Humiditys from Europe as well, and I was in the same boat.

Unlikely that anywhere that's not SPoT or Premier got 6 of a single size homie.

Wow, just took a peek at stockx prices. Not too bad considering this is pre-release. I think prices will continue to fall after people start getting in their pairs and unload in case people strike out.

Back
Top Bottom