2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Taking my chances with raffles, snkrs and online. If I get called for OT tomorrow, it will offset the resale prices and some extra money in the pocket once the day is all said and done.

the shipping method? you should have to pick one of the three and then click next, if its not that then idk what you're having trouble with

Yeah, I pick the shipping option, but I can’t scroll past the 2nd option. The website in the background scrolls, but not the raffle entry overlay. Weird.

In my opinion, SB dunks are going through the same crap that Nike/JB did with the Jordan 1 and air max 1. Jordan 1s were hot garbage from 2007-2013 in terms of quality, shape; same with air max 1s from 2009-2016. Then JB eased in and started bringing back 1s with Nike Air tongues and removed the jumpman branding in 2013, started the "remastered" thing around 2014-2015. Nike started bringing back "original" am1 shape in 2017 with the berries and anniversary releases.

Now we have SB "bringing back" original tooling after some horrible quality releases from 2011-2018. Obviously there were some good ones sprinkled in between those years, as there were with Jordan 1s and am1s, but overall it's been a terrible 7 years for SB dunks IMO. Some of the IW and other GRs have been great examples of pure ****e; the concepts holy grail joints come to mind too because every pair I've seen has had the iridescent layer peel off. I've said a dozen times in this thread that the only new tooling dunks I had were the de la lows and that's because they were a gift to me. I've owned over 40 pairs of SBs including dunks, blazers, janoskis, bruins, and only two pairs were post-2011 (winos and de la lows) because these newer joints weren't worth it. Even regardless of the quality, the comfort paled in comparison so releases like quartersnacks and SOMPs as mentioned above were useless to me.

Really just need the black pair for retail. Ima just try the Renarts raffle, SNKRS app, and swing by Black Sheep if all else fails. If i take an L so be it.

In my opinion, SB dunks are going through the same crap that Nike/JB did with the Jordan 1 and air max 1. Jordan 1s were hot garbage from 2007-2013 in terms of quality, shape; same with air max 1s from 2009-2016. Then JB eased in and started bringing back 1s with Nike Air tongues and removed the jumpman branding in 2013, started the "remastered" thing around 2014-2015. Nike started bringing back "original" am1 shape in 2017 with the berries and anniversary releases.

Now we have SB "bringing back" original tooling after some horrible quality releases from 2011-2018. Obviously there were some good ones sprinkled in between those years, as there were with Jordan 1s and am1s, but overall it's been a terrible 7 years for SB dunks IMO. Some of the IW and other GRs have been great examples of pure ****e; the concepts holy grail joints come to mind too because every pair I've seen has had the iridescent layer peel off. I've said a dozen times in this thread that the only new tooling dunks I had were the de la lows and that's because they were a gift to me. I've owned over 40 pairs of SBs including dunks, blazers, janoskis, bruins, and only two pairs were post-2011 (winos and de la lows) because these newer joints weren't worth it. Even regardless of the quality, the comfort paled in comparison so releases like quartersnacks and SOMPs as mentioned above were useless to me.

I was thinking this same thing. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Travis Scott, Virgil, or Jerry Lorenzo designed SB dunk.

so many people trying to validate themselves by dusting off some Dunks, wearing em, and posting em in here :lol:

I mean yeah, but the amount of peeps who didn't flip their OG tiff dunks kinda does show the love for the kicks ... Either way I need all this sb energy to scoop the whites and I'm good lol

As per sneakernews...

Black:
  • MFTTBD (11/9)
  • CCSIn-Store Raffle
White:
  • MFTTBD (11/9)
  • CCSIn-Store Raffle
pnznkqgsrgw4tx0qdpxr.jpg

^ I was so close to undsing my snacks last month but I couldn't do it. The materials are def nicer for a "new" release.
Totally missing out; what's stopping you from unDSing? They're definitely one of the most low-maintenance SBs in recent memory, and fairly easy to replace if you do end up wearing them out beyond repair!

Back
Top Bottom