2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Most amazing “riot” video that I’ve seen:

loool they went full naruto :emoji_joy:

as for the upcoming releases, im diggin those black diamonds. might buy them at a later time after saving up for black pigeons.

those purple lobs are good but imma pass on those. the color is too wild for me to wear.

rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 posted an eBay link where they came out to like $67 shipped

The only gripe I have with them is the tongue feeling like a garbage bag and the gold bottom panel, which can be sharpied so not really a big deal. The quality is similar to the decon low pairs that dropped.

Yep I remember the link posted. Didn’t have my size or sold out

How long has it been since I bought a pair of SBs.... Too long c: Looking forward to the white pair!!!
Hypebeast!

tenor.gif

Already mad ppl in line for the pop up lmao

Really?!? LOL

Like people don't read or look. The black which is the best one is the most GR and accessible.

Hoping i score on SNKRS then i gotta dust off an old list of what shops are what. OGs in this thread know me bless me lol

Anyone know any shops getting these out in Long island? I used to go to EB out here but they closed down their LI store last year. Not trying to go to Renarts either since those guys back door like it's nobodies business.

Edit: PM I don't want to blow up anyone's spot.

Back
Top Bottom