2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

76126A67-A315-458E-8674-03BB00AD1921.jpeg
November 10 it is for the drop :emoji_smirk: need to triple up to customize,stash,rock
All I needed was a release date.
200.gif

I know saying this might get me booed out of this thread, but I’m gonna be going for the yeezy zebra restock on the 9th. So it’s gonna be a game time decision if I even attempt to grab the black diamonds the next day. Spending over $300 for shoes in one weekend just doesn’t sit right with me lol. Unless...anybody knows about a Ndc release at a later date...:nerd:
tenor.gif

J/K!

Forgot to add, not a fan of multiple sneakers releasing the same day with these hyped releases. no local shops here anymore, I have to solely rely on online releases, have to pick one pair, hope I hit on that one, by that time the other stuff is usually sold out.

Black Holywood’s Are really nice. Toe cap is like a pig suede. Mid and upper are a black velvet. Swoosh print is textured. Wanted to share, as there are lots of little details like this that the pics don’t do justice.
B01550B0-109C-4C6D-B8DA-EA1F1E69C991.jpeg
Can't wait to have my pair in hand

Ready for black diamond supply sb but it gets crazy in here on hype releases, I struck out on black pigeons so no surprise if I have the same fate

Back
Top Bottom