2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You wasting your night b and nobody copping those monstrosities.

We calling these 7s or 2.5s?

Definitely wasting your night, can't see these selling.
2673E5AD-A29B-4E56-8FEB-15D59D13A614.gif

@Weirdo those pics of the Biggie's you just posted make them look so dope man. I had 0 intention of even entertaining the idea of buying these, now after seeing your pictures I can't stop thinking about them!

Anyone know a great source to see all SB Dunk releases (or at least a very detailed list by year)? Seen bunch of websites which go to about 2008 but nothing concrete past then. Feel like there should be a full archive somewhere. Also, any references to affiliated Nike Dunk clothing would be awesome. Trying round out some collections.

It is so refreshing to see a nice release that is distributed widely and readily available to purchase at times more than 1 second after initial release. It should not matter to a successful business if they sell x number of items immediately or within a week or two .

It’s interesting to me, in that they do appear to be really limited. Playing around with shopping carts this AM, it looks like everyone had 1-2 shoes per size, tops.

I really like Elite’s, so I’m good with the release. Huge missed opportunity though. A traditional model would have been awesome.

Certainly in the minority but I dig the AF2 quite a bit. The quality of the materials seems so much higher than the pleather Supreme collaboration or other hideous AF2s in the SB line. Love the darker colored denim.
Would love to cop on disco.

I actually liked the AF2 as well so I went ahead and ordered a pair from SPoT. I'm now just patiently waiting for the WW resell to keep dropping.

Biggie lows arrived today from Civil -> wont bore you with another pic, but definitely a dope shoe. Going to throw the white rope laces in and rock to work on Monday for sure.

I actually liked the AF2 as well so I went ahead and ordered a pair from SPoT. I'm now just patiently waiting for the WW resell to keep dropping.
I too like the SB AF2. The SB version is comfy and light. I have the Bradley’s, and ordered the Pac’s. Scouting the white/red/blue GR’s on disco to skate in. Those fugly brown deals are a hard pass though.

I too like the SB AF2. The SB version is comfy and light. I have the Bradley’s, and ordered the Pac’s. Scouting the white/red/blue GR’s on disco to skate in. Those fugly brown deals are a hard pass though.

Any paint off the Bradley AF2 yet? Would like to see real life pic

Back
Top Bottom