2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike Sb coming through with some pretty decent release(besides those recent medicom's joint's)
but i'm feeling the Biggies :nthat:

Hey whatsup guys , I hope everyone has been well. I've been scarcely keeping up with the thread here and there. I think this c & d thing with biggie lows and pac af2's is definitely a stunt to sell the shoes, I'm pretty bummed they just dropped them lile that yesterday :frown: I didn't get to the links in time

Civil shipment notification already....you guys are awesome, thanks again!

Few smaller sizes still available (7-8 as of a min ago)

way to late for civil. ::sigh::
Thx for the link hope is waning a bit now.
John keeps coming through with the phone order info and I keep trying...but still have not found .
Hopefully my size will pop up somewhere but odds seem to be against it now.

way to late for civil. ::sigh::
Thx for the link hope is waning a bit now.
John keeps coming through with the phone order info and I keep trying...but still have not found .
Hopefully my size will pop up somewhere but odds seem to be against it now.
I just placed an order on renart.com, tbh I’m not too familiar with them though. Seemed legit. They still had a few sizes left going by the website https://renarts.com/products/mens-nike-sb-dunk-low-trd-qs-east-west-pack-883232-441

Does anyone know on the phone orders what the prices shipped are looking like for biggies? Don't mean to sound lazy...I'll be calling on my lunch break later, but wanted a heads up so I can avoid some places that are taxin'. Thanks in advance!

up on SPoT but in-store only for now - anyone have any guess to when they'll be available to purchase online?

https://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=79237&CID=13969

I'm guessing...yesterday.

You missed the boat brody.

edit: there's a glitch in the matrix...I randomly carted hella sizes yesterday when the link was up just for S&G, but when they launch the ISO product page they default to qty2/size...well now I have 2 of each size in my cart and it would let me check out if I were so inclined.

I'm guessing...yesterday.

You missed the boat brody.

edit: there's a glitch in the matrix...I randomly carted hella sizes yesterday when the link was up just for S&G, but when they launch the ISO product page they default to qty2/size...well now I have 2 of each size in my cart and it would let me check out if I were so inclined.

sorry about that - missed that the link was posted yesterday. I already copped and got shipping from civil - good luck to everyone still on the hunt!

First post in a long time in this thread...

So for SPoT...the good ol add to cart trick still works as it just let me add a size 10.

For those that don’t know, right click on the size and open in new tab.

Recess still has a 10.5/11: 828-355-9013

@opalkidf y'all still got sizes fam?

List of online retailers that may or may not still drop inventory:

Ubiq
CNCPTS
Pure
ID
Tactics
Bluetile
UNDFTD - sold out
Blends
Blades
Cowtown
CCS
Beatnic
Exodus

Last edited:
First post in a long time in this thread...

So for SPoT...the good ol add to cart trick still works as it just let me add a size 10.

For those that don’t know, right click on the size and open in new tab.

Thanks for the info. Trick worked for me, Repped!

Back
Top Bottom