2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Lumberjack’s, poor man’s Momos. These would be way more sought out with a gum sole. As it is, $70 - fine by me.
42D5B839-4016-48B6-893D-299FCAC4FD9C.jpeg
A93B199D-1DBF-4F5F-9508-F0B6D8AEC391.jpeg

Surprised at the pictures. ^^^ They are technically indigo, but you can't really tell in person. It does show through in the pics - they look black in person...

Beijings came today, and I have a bid on the grey atlas pairs. Been eyeing then up for a while now.

Was really hoping for some traditional dunk low release information by now...... hopefully will at least get two or three worthwhile releases before the end of the year.

Really hard to tell with the low resolution picture but they have potential to be dope. Wasn't as huge a Tupac fan as most but I still think he should have gotten a dunk as well.

Been wearing a couple of the new pairs off and on and it seems like I'm getting a little bit of a callus on my left foot........ it's not a big deal really just a little bit uncomfortable but do you think I might have to go a half size bigger my feet are true to size length wise but maybe a little wide. It doesn't happen with the reverse wheats, but I've already broken those in...... just curious if anyone else had a similar situation

Been wearing a couple of the new pairs off and on and it seems like I'm getting a little bit of a callus on my left foot........ it's not a big deal really just a little bit uncomfortable but do you think I might have to go a half size bigger my feet are true to size length wise but maybe a little wide. It doesn't happen with the reverse wheats, but I've already broken those in...... just curious if anyone else had a similar situation

I've recently started getting everything in a size 10. BOTA's came in last week and they're tight. TRD dunks in a 9.5 fit pretty well, but the extra .5 is just a change in preference. I've been meaning to come in here and ask if anyone knows if the slim dunks have a completely different mold than the TRD'S? BOTA'S were going to be everyday shoes, but nope.

Back
Top Bottom