2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

heavenssample.jpg

Lets get the tread moving. Post a picture of an unreleased DUNK that you wish came out. i'll start. this shoe did have some promo samples make it out of nike. but production never happened. the made the royal blue ones instead.

upload_2018-2-16_10-0-24.png
Yeah, let's! With all these different releases this week, it's really got me wishing SB's had some dope pairs on the way. Make some noise team Nike SB! As for unreleased pairs, this Medicom pair would've been so dope IMO.
medicom sample.jpg

Pusheads came today, glad to finally own a pair via Project Blitz code. Seems going a half size up was right on the money.

Bout an eighth inch left of toe room, but the padding makes the width very tight.

Attachments

• 20180216_165426.jpg
    20180216_165426.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 12
figured i would add to this. Japan only release. got em from a shop in tokyo i believe in 2015. never saw another pair for sale in any size.
IMG_20180216_094023.jpg

So nice. I have never seen these available anywhere. I want the perforated green suede pair from around this time. They were also unavailable in US from what i remember.

Maybe it's my Kyrie/dook anti-fandom, but really feels like Kyrie woke up one day in the last few years and decided he liked SBs so used one of those fat paychecks to buy them all.

I guess it doesn't matter. Wear what you like. Just doesn't feel authentic to me

Maybe it's my Kyrie/dook anti-fandom, but really feels like Kyrie woke up one day in the last few years and decided he liked SBs so used one of those fat paychecks to buy them all.

I guess it doesn't matter. Wear what you like. Just doesn't feel authentic to me
If I had his salary, you best believe I'd be upgrading my SBs. Besides, it's 2018, ain't nobody rockin any SBs is doing it for clout.

If I had his salary, you best believe I'd be upgrading my SBs. Besides, it's 2018, ain't nobody rockin any SBs is doing it for clout.

I see both of your points but what if it’s just Nike giving him the dunks to wear. I could see that. He wears the OG SB and then they drop a Kyrie behind it. Easy promotion. I mean, I’ve never seen him pictured in so many dunks consecutively and it being all over social media so fast. It could also boost SB because his fans might start wearing them because he’s wearing them. I’m just sharing a conspiracy theory. I just hope that they aren’t really gonna drop Kyries and not retro or release some of those color ways.

I see both of your points but what if it’s just Nike giving him the dunks to wear. I could see that. He wears the OG SB and then they drop a Kyrie behind it. Easy promotion. I mean, I’ve never seen him pictured in so many dunks consecutively and it being all over social media so fast. It could also boost SB because his fans might start wearing them because he’s wearing them. I’m just sharing a conspiracy theory. I just hope that they aren’t really gonna drop Kyries and not retro or release some of those color ways.

I love conspiracy theories and you basically more eloquently wrote the point I was trying to make. Repped

Had to jump back in to the Jordan thread to keep tabs of the recent release shenanigans. Caught multiple pairs of the bc3’s, hoping to use as trade bait for some sb’s lol

Had to jump back in to the Jordan thread to keep tabs of the recent release shenanigans. Caught multiple pairs of the bc3’s, hoping to use as trade bait for some sb’s lol

Yeah, for some reason it was weird to me seeing some of you guys posting in the bc3 thread. Hope everybody had a pizza party or whatever...

Back
Top Bottom