2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If they wanted you to go to the newsstand they shouldn’t have posted the picture... all you had to do was look at the cover through SNKRS cam and it opened up

I grew up on Oahu, over crowded but tons of things to do and see. They also have a super dope skate shop APB Boardshop that will carry the pigeons fcfs on Saturday if you're there. Just a heads up brotha enjoy the islands

def gonna ask my boys to get me a pair now since he made his friend pick up some 13's and fly them back to him. Love the 808 and the streetwear out there.

ugh finally have a reason to pop my head back in here for this pigeon release and i know it's finna be a **** show lol

What it is y'all?!

They're slowly descending to retail on eBay...multiple sales @ $550 yesterday, they're around $350 today. Probably $200 by Sunday and retail in a couple weeks.
not paying over retail for these, you know your going to see all the for sale ads" need to sell ASAP" pop up once people start realizing they are not going to get big money for them, just like the WTD 2017.......:rofl:,
I'm waiting for the UCS

Screenshot_20171109-133947.png

Back
Top Bottom