2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

One of the things that can make it harder to sell Supreme highs for those prices is that it's a very highly faked shoe. So, you have people who are very cautious and that hurts their interest. Then, you have people who don't know better and cop fakes so they don't understand why your pair is priced that high when they can get a pair for cheaper. Of course, they don't know the cheaper pair is fake.

If you are buying them with the intention of wearing them, I'd advise you to "settle" for a "VNDS" pair. That can cut the price dramatically. I think almost anytime you are buying an expensive shoe with the intention of wearing them, just for the VNDS pair. Not only do you save a ton, but it's easier to just wear them when they've already been worn. Now, if you want to buy stuff for collector purposes and want to let the value of things just appreciate untouched, then I'd suggest springing for the DS pair.

Hey for you guys with Band-Aids from 2005... is the leather part on the back navy or dark grey? I cant tell from online pictures, some look navy and others look gray. Thanks

SUPER MAJOR s/o to john00 on helping me get the MIAs! the man is a legend!
laugh.gif
  I'm no legend. I'm glad that I could help you out.

Not a dunk question, but does anyone have any idea when the pink/black color way of the project BA is supposed to drop?

Just missed the Civilists by a few minutes at the local outlet...

Seen a dude walking around with 2 pairs size 10 & 11....

Would have been nice to cop em for $49.99 - 20% - $5 Nike Survey GC...

ohwell.gif

Just missed the Civilists by a few minutes at the local outlet...

Seen a dude walking around with 2 pairs size 10 & 11....

Would have been nice to cop em for $49.99 - 20% - $5 Nike Survey GC...

:\

Daaaaamn

On another note anyone have pics of the MIA dunks with the orange laces?

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^
Would've been so much better if the elephant print was around the toe cap and not around the collar, like a supreme.

Maybe its just me but after nike had that whole over saturated volt and electric green run around the olympics I just dont find these 112 dunks all that appealing

More pictures of the Primitive x Clark Kent collab.
in total contradiction to my view of the ISO BPs, I wish these had slightly more visible branding ala heel tabs or tongue tabs. insoles are great but nobody sees those except you until you wear them out.

also I'd lace swap to black. probably will cop but on the fence

Maybe its just me but after nike had that whole over saturated volt and electric green run around the olympics I just dont find these 112 dunks all that appealing

I can see where you're coming from. I like it though. A lot of volt colored options lately. Waiting for them pennys to go on sale to cop them too.

Back
Top Bottom