2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

http://news.nike.com/news/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-momofuku

2009-02-22-momo-lede.jpg

Last edited:
I really like the Momofuko but i already have the Resse Forbes that released earlier this year. I am not trying to overload on denim dunks. Is the color a dark blue denim or black. If its black I can justify the purchase more. Do you'll think these will sit or sell out fast?

I really like the Momofuko but i already have the Resse Forbes that released earlier this year. I am not trying to overload on denim dunks. Is the color a dark blue denim or black. If its black I can justify the purchase more. Do you'll think these will sit or sell out fast?
They look black to me.

]
Ahhh ebay 71$ for these does not get any better then that . Sold my pair back in 06 for like 200$ and got another pair after so many years safe to say i am stoked!!!

Wish I could still fit kid sizes :lol: j/k...............nice pick up

Last edited:
they do look like the cmft but that gum sole means I'll be able to wear them with a lot more. to clarify the upper is black denim?

definitely going to cop since they are grey and not a dark blue denim. I also live in the peach State so the peach logo is something that stands out for me

Back
Top Bottom