2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wonder what kind of production numbers SB is doing on each model now that they are doing fewer releases

There must be 3-4x times as many being made
Still plenty of denims around, obviously tons of wheats

Crazy that they can make decent quality dunks with large production numbers

Either that or no one is buying dunks at all

Pretty sure it's not that though.... I did my part and got triples of both

Copped my pair today. Had money from selling my Supreme Uptempo so it's no loss for me. I like these more anyway.

It's seller's prerogative but I'd only buy a special box at those prices.
Oh I get that part of it.........but he must really like his stuff not to mention the 35 dollar shipping on top of the crazy prices 

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Oh I get that part of it.........but he must really like his stuff not to mention the 35 dollar shipping on top of the crazy prices 
giphy.gif

I get the prices lol I'm not mad at 35$ shipping if its from korea

...but yea, mostly admiring the ds collection. I have a few of those beat and it sucks ds prices are outrageous even the ones people consider current market lol

Last edited:
So this is how my package came in. I haven't opened it yet because idk if someone from USPS opened it and stole something. This is fuggin insane.

Post Office just delivered my wheat lows. Thankfully they got in before i leave tonite. When i saw they were out for delivery I assumed they would be in the PO just waiting for like 2 weeks :smh:. Very satisfied with them and even better in person

Thought I was the only one bothered by those damn stickers, like the multiple ways of finding out the shoe size isn't enough lets also throw a ****** glue filled sticker inside the shoe [emoji]128549[/emoji]

Picked up the pink box lows last week. Stiff as hell, sold them for what I paid. So, I went with these instead.
A bit dirtier than the photo suggests

Last edited:

Picked up the pink box lows last week. Stiff as hell, sold them for what I paid. So, I went with these instead.

well they are 3M lol, wont feel like a buttery soft suede hahaha

Back
Top Bottom