2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I checked out the NikeID dunk option, but seriously, of all colors they exclude the color Black?? lol

I checked out the NikeID dunk option, but seriously, of all colors they exclude the color Black?? lol
yeah color options are a bit odd. gumsole is a nice feature though, was thinking bout making these:

but probably won't. did it once a few years back kind of trying to recreate the black levis QS full black with just a red outsole but the leather and shape wasnt very much to my liking, so i sent them back.

was there ever a suede option for Dunk IDs? that would be dope.

Last edited:

yeah color options are a bit odd. gumsole is a nice feature though, was thinking bout making these:

but probably won't. did it once a few years back kind of trying to recreate the black levis QS full black with just a red outsole but the leather and shape wasnt very much to my liking, so i sent them back.

was there ever a suede option for Dunk IDs? that would be dope.
wearing a dunk ID today

wearing a dunk ID today
these look nice mate.. materials seem to be quite decent as well.
when did you make em? i suppose because of the box in the pic in the tape box era? so back in ...2013?

i'd be all over IDs if they'd reintroduce a suede option. like, seriously.. 
nthat.gif

these look nice mate.. materials seem to be quite decent as well.
when did you make em? i suppose because of the box in the pic in the tape box era? so back in ...2013?

i'd be all over IDs if they'd reintroduce a suede option. like, seriously.. 
nthat.gif
yea like the end of 2013. materials are decent not the best but definitely not plastic leather or this new shark suede nike been using
Nice. Repped.
thanks man

These are pretty dope. Made a couple of my own. Was going for a green apple theme and realized i Just made Dr. Feelgood lows and then some ripoff cobra commanders cause Nike is stingy. 

Remember when people used to stuff the tongues of thin SBs back during blue box era? This would be a good pair to do that to.
The tongue is gonna be leather so it's not the best move. Shape wont have the slightest elasticity, so it'll look weird and majority of the stuffing will just end up shifting toward center (which would still feel slightly better than a flat tongue I suppose)

Back
Top Bottom