2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

COUNT ME IN 
smokin.gif

I'm allowed to be underwhelmed aren't I?

Colors just look off to me, materials don't look like that soft luscious suede I expected given how well the denim joints turned out.
It's hard to tell from pics but it does have that non-uniform patchy look that good suede has. Fingers crossed maybe? 

I'm allowed to be underwhelmed aren't I?

Colors just look off to me, materials don't look like that soft luscious suede I expected given how well the denim joints turned out.
​definitely feel you though, og pair has a softer lux feel to it.

I think what made the denim highs acceptable was that they kept the colorblocking the same...personally I think the whole reverse thing is extra gimmicky and its a turnoff for most people,,,, I mean they got it right the first time, its 'counter-nostalgic' if that's a word lol

Kinda underwhelmed with the shape on these. Im actually a fan of the galaxy print and the patent leather, but the shape is so off...will still rock these to death an will cop another when they go on discount in a few months

Want those galaxy dunks but just wish they didn't do the patent leather on the toe box. Like cmon Nike, let's gear majority of toe boxes toward material that doesn't leave nasty creases.

...I'm looking at you Mcfly dunks

Told ya'll wheats were in May.. they look terrible but I'll probably end up copping a pair lol :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Want those galaxy dunks but just wish they didn't do the patent leather on the toe box. Like cmon Nike, let's gear majority of toe boxes toward material that doesn't leave nasty creases.

...I'm looking at you Mcfly dunks

Red space jams didn't really crease on me.... they are a little wavy but not creased like McFlys

if anyone is interested, here is the follow-up video to the one i posted a few days ago.
much more in-depth look at the mulders.

dude speaks of high quality leather, rates them 4/5.

i'll maybe consider them when they hit discount and if funds allow.

that new picture of the wheats doesnt tell much, does it? 
my hopes are still up there, still looking forward to official pictures.

My fear is I'm gonna throw them on feet and realize da tooling ain't traditional. We shall see. If they hit the $30-40 range I'm def in

The denim forbes highs are surprisingly comfortable. Still nothing like a pink or silver box but the comfort is there in comparison to the cardboard cutout SBs that they have started to exclusively sell.

if anyone is interested, here is the follow-up video to the one i posted a few days ago.
much more in-depth look at the mulders.

dude speaks of high quality leather, rates them 4/5.

i'll maybe consider them when they hit discount and if funds allow.

that new picture of the wheats doesnt tell much, does it? 
my hopes are still up there, still looking forward to official pictures.
thanks for the vid, leather looks good man, easy cop. will be good for summer 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom